Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Moms and Dads wanting kids close to home but this guy is a 5 Star which means he is most likely to be drafted to the NFL. They need to get used to the fact that their 6’5 300lb baby can take care of himself at 20 years old. What happens if he gets drafted to Seattle or Buffalo, is he going to say no thanks?

Advertisement
It's in the bottom left corner of the gif "Top Cat." That, Jabber Jaw, and Scooby Doo were some of my favorite cartoons growing up. Even though those were before my time. I had Boomerang on my cable package and Cartoon Network would air them sometimes as well.
My fault my 3 daughters (4, 2, and 6 months) are all over me and my phone, I definitely didn’t notice that. So many great cartoons to name. Scooby Doo, Smurfs, The Little’s, Dungeons and Dragons, Robotech, Heathcliff and the othercat show that was the other 15 of the 30 minute episode etc etc. I loved the cartoon with Muttley and his laugh as well. It was called “Dastardly.. something

There are some things that just can’t be overcome no matter what. If his family is more comfortable with him being closer to home, so be it. It’s understandable (to some of us anyway) and Mario and staff will move on to the next one.
if this is all about staying close to home why didn't he commit to them and be done with it? there might be more to it then people think.

I understand Moms and Dads wanting kids close to home but this guy is a 5 Star which means he is most likely to be drafted to the NFL. They need to get used to the fact that their 6’5 300lb baby can take care of himself at 20 years old. What happens if he gets drafted to Seattle or Buffalo, is he going to say no thanks?
The obvious difference is that he can CHOOSE which college to attend. He won’t have that option if he gets drafted. If they’re honestly looking big picture, why not cut the apron strings now so the entire family will be better prepared for the day he might get drafted.

My fault my 3 daughters (4, 2, and 6 months) are all over me and my phone, I definitely didn’t notice that. So many great cartoons to name. Scooby Doo, Smurfs, The Little’s, Dungeons and Dragons, Robotech, Heathcliff and the othercat show that was the other 15 of the 30 minute episode etc etc. I loved the cartoon with Muttley and his laugh as well. It was called “Dastardly.. something

Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines

flying up in the air GIF by Boomerang Official

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m no mathematician but reading the moon and stars tells me you have about another year and a half before you have another daughter jumping all over you

Advertisement
I am really gullible. So, being a native Masshole, I pulled up the seating chart to this stadium to see if suites existed…

I am not sure if this is a word but my gullibilty has been quenched.

This board rules. Enjoy the game today boys and girls, litter in a water or two and pace yourselves.
well written porst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back