Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The obvious difference is that he can CHOOSE which college to attend. He won’t have that option if he gets drafted. If they’re honestly looking big picture, why not cut the apron strings now so the entire family will be better prepared for the day he might get drafted.
Doesn’t sound like he’s the one choosing here if Mama can’t get on a plane to see her kid.

I understand Moms and Dads wanting kids close to home but this guy is a 5 Star which means he is most likely to be drafted to the NFL. They need to get used to the fact that their 6’5 300lb baby can take care of himself at 20 years old. What happens if he gets drafted to Seattle or Buffalo, is he going to say no thanks?
I think the parents are trying to cut a deal with Falcons to keep him close forever.

Advertisement
Nope! I’m done. I’m 43 and have 4 (a 6 year old boy too) and they are all born in August, so I told my wife no *** during November for the rest of our lives 😁
My wife, who has terrible allergies told me she would murder me if I try to impregnate her again during the month of November. Our first one is due this August and this spring has been something serious.

I understand Moms and Dads wanting kids close to home but this guy is a 5 Star which means he is most likely to be drafted to the NFL. They need to get used to the fact that their 6’5 300lb baby can take care of himself at 20 years old. What happens if he gets drafted to Seattle or Buffalo, is he going to say no thanks?
I would tell mom and dad to suck it up. I'm a 5 star NFL caliber OT and I have to make my college decision based on driving distance because you're scared to get on a plane to see me? Pretty selfish in my opinion, what's next I will only play for Jaguars or Falcons 😅 Maybe they could move the family to South Florida and get dad a job somewhere,

Advertisement
If distance is truly a factor and MIAMI is too far, then how in the world are Oregon, USC, Texas, and Ohio State “lurking” as some reports have said? If that is the case it was always FSU, Clemson, or GT because of the SEC rule. Just a lot of information out there and I think people are grasping at any buffet they take any possibility as truth. Could be true, but we have no idea.

Advertisement
I am really gullible. So, being a native Masshole, I pulled up the seating chart to this stadium to see if suites existed…

I am not sure if this is a word but my gullibilty has been quenched.

This board rules. Enjoy the game today boys and girls, litter in a water or two and pace yourselves.
I am sitting in my suite at the stadium right now watching the warm up enjoying a cold one chatting it up with a few legends.

I haven't followed this story at all, but any recruit that gets a 170+ page post about isn't worth the drama.

I'm sure he's a great player, but let him be someone else's headache.

This person drives a car near you, votes, there’s a chance an accidental conception may have resulted in his offspring polluting your kids. Be careful, folks.

Advertisement
I think the parents are trying to cut a deal with Falcons to keep him close forever.
Imagining a parent running onstage to prevent the draft card selecting him in the first round to a city other than Atlanta from reaching Roger Goode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back