Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
he’s visiting next week confirmed.
erection GIF

Advertisement
It was reported on a Facebook Canes sight that Mims rescheduled his visit with the U for next week. Perhaps, that will be confirmed somewhere else.

Advertisement
I always said a mystery team was my biggest fear. I mentioned Texas, USC, Osu and OU. Only because the sec was out of it. If teams like that get involved it’s all bets off. I never took Fsu serious but to their credit they stepped their game up. I was shocked at their offer , they must’ve dug deep in the couch cushions . That said our offer was dramatically better. They sold the ole “close to home , small town vibe, Miami is a third world country and you’ll start here”. If they do land him I hope he gets that money upfront. Or he could get UF’d lol.

Miami still expects a visit but it’s likely next week .
Cribby or @Brooklyndee - interesting how all of a sudden, FSU stepped up their NIL game.

Is First Round Management (Last Round) all of a sudden getting involved with FSU kids?? Specifically, JR Bryant?

🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Advertisement
I haven’t checked this thread since Wednesday and I’m now 120 pages behind.

I’m lazy as ****. Can someone please give me the BLUF on the current situation?

hopefully, thanks in advance.

Warchant said Mims committed 2 hours into a visit.

It was disputed by Noles 247. They both created serious smoke & drama to FSPoo.

Mims cancelled visit to UM this weekend. Is supposed to visit next weekend.

Visited FSU…first night whorechant claimed he committed which the kid denied in a DM to one of the recruiting guys.

Supposedly signed an NIL with fsu which caused the premature ejaculation.

FSU talking sh*it about how Miami is basically Mexico in Narcos. They were hoping he would cancel the visit here.

High school teammate died unexpectedly and Mims left the visit earlier than planned (Friday morning).

We were hoping he would make it to the spring game but apparently he’s rescheduled to next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back