Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals.gif

Advertisement
He played in mop up duty. That’s not what he wanted. Georgia tried desperately to keep him and offered him a nice financial package to stay. That alone should tell you want they think of him. Also if Matt Luke was still the oline coach he would still be at UGA

It isn't what any player wants, but it might be where he is in his development. There were other elite player along the OL when he signed there, so it shouldn't have been a surprise his Freshman year. Anything is possible, but it's also very possible he just wasn't going to win the starting job at an elite program, so he's moving on, happen every year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he left without a commitment! That’s what we wanted. Now we gotta get the visit. Do we know if and when that happens?

Also Blocks gotta Be hot soon Hyped for the spring game tomorrow and hopefully we get a kid to pop or 2

In fairness Duasso and Jobe are tight, Jobe was just not super mature and changed every five seconds
I only kid, I know he is close to a bunch of the kids with his place in the 7v7 circuit. But also in fairness, everyone except duasso read the behavior and knew he was gone, so I take his statements with a scoop of salt.

Advertisement
I'm hearing it might or might not happen, definitely sounds unsure...coaches are confident he still visits, but things can change. will keep you updated.

Hey 247 want to hire me yet?
You almost nailed it but failed to stick the landing when you didn’t include “we will know more in the next 12-24 hours ”

I lived in Albany Ga for 15 years and folks from Cordele, Cochran , Sylvester, Cairo (all small rural towns) considered Albany a “Big” city and Atlanta was like NYC to them. They are a very superstitious and scary type of folk lol. Tallahassee is looked at as favorable because it’s where all the black country college age kids go to party and hang out (FAMU) .
This! ****, Macon is too big and crime ridden for this type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back