Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Florida City says....Hold my Hennessey....
They know to make way when you roll through there like a boss.

94D9EA72-2676-45BC-B1D8-D82C5F2B6B89.gif

Advertisement
He can do whatever he wants bc he’s the one putting up the money! When u got the chips u can talk **** & if u aren’t contributing **** don’t say ****
Damnnnn. Then shut down the board cuz 99% of this board aint contributing to NIL’s. Fans cant be fans with opinions or stats on factual social media instances, right 1000???!! Gtfoh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
we are expecting him at the spring game and in our suite. If I am allowed to confirm, I will. For those who have never been to the stadium, the suites are clearly visible at field level behind the soccer teams benches on one side Get your binoculars out and you may be able to spot us.

Maybe it was better when the only news we got was what fit in the daily paper.
The Palm Beach Post is a fish wrapper, but had a good sports section in the 90s. High school football coverage was remarkable in retrospect.

I lived in Albany Ga for 15 years and folks from Cordele, Cochran , Sylvester, Cairo (all small rural towns) considered Albany a “Big” city and Atlanta was like NYC to them. They are a very superstitious and scary type of folk lol. Tallahassee is looked at as favorable because it’s where all the black country college age kids go to party and hang out (FAMU) .
Horse malarky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back