Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Sopranos Quote GIF

Advertisement
Let’s let this play out. I think the fsu writers are really desperate to report news and have been trigger happy on this. They may end up getting him but until it’s over we shouldn’t be panicking.

Heck even if they get him we shouldn’t panic, one player does not make or break a program.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, it would be awesome if they gathered all the coaches and the o line. And then mimis looked at then and said, “what you guys here for I ain’t committing yet”. In my mind that’s how it played out.

Advertisement
What happened to the Miami visit? He isn’t coming here.
No idea. Only Ferman has said that the trip got canceled but @Cribby said coaches still expect a visit. The word on the board was Mims showing up on Friday according to the staff. It would be very early Saturday morning if they're driving from Tallahassee. If they're flying then it would be later tonight.

Sorry Coach,
It’s been a long few days. Parents are tired and the drive down there is so long.
“Who said y’all were driving”

Advertisement
No idea. Only Ferman has said that the trip got canceled but @Cribby said coaches still expect a visit. The word on the board was Mims showing up on Friday according to the staff. It would be very early Saturday morning if they're driving from Tallahassee. If they're flying then it would be later tonight.
I’d say bring him next weekend. No sense in rushing the visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back