Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
On the video I linked: Flintoff (guy on the right) is from Preston and McGuinness (guy on the left) is from Bolton. I can pick up on the regional dialect differences between them, but I'm sure they both just sound like they're talking out of the side of their mouths to you guys.

I haven't watched Coronation Street in forever so I couldn't say. Neville and the Gallagher brothers are Mancunians (so am I), so their accent is slightly different again.
I am from Birkenhead and I have(had) what I would call a Scouse accent but someone across the Mersey would disagree. That's why I don't consider there to be a Lancashire accent.

Never ceases to amaze me how many on here get enamored with one player. ONE player will NOT make or break us. Mario has proven over time that he will recruit at an extremely high level both at the HS level and now in the portal.

Mims has the prerequisite tools to be an outstanding OT but hasn’t done **** to this point. If he chooses the semenholes, so be it. In a couple of days, all this hand wringing and changing of tampons over ONE player will be forgotten and the hand wringing and changing of tampons will be directed at the next big recruit.

Extremely, smh.

How? He is a businessman and alumni. He didn’t tag the kid. He has a point. It’s dumb to not hear out other teams!

You see Elon and other powerful people use Twitter as a business move. It’s a platform to self promote as much as take a shot at competition.

It’s puts ppl on notice we are the big boys and we got good **** to offer. May not work with Mims but other recruits see all this

Advertisement
You know what.... let him go to FSU. This might get Norvell extended. In the grand scheme of things I am not worry about Mario vs Norvell in a H2H recruiting Battle, especially with offensive linemen. Even a blind squirrel will find a nut.

I live in a town in a rural part of GA. A lot of people look at every decently populated area as crime filled. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if FSU & Co. pitched the angle of Miami being a murderous wasteland to the mom.
So I guess he wont be playing the NFL with that logic.

Advertisement
Regardless how it goes, billionaires taking their cues from Danny Boy Cane is a wild timeline to be living

You really think that’s what happened?

I think you have it backwards. Who do you think Danny’s “source” is? You know the Ruiz’ look out for Danny. Seems probably to me that Danny heard from the Ruiz’ that the kid rescheduled for next week. And the Ruiz’ would know. They are involved in this.

On the surface, this seems like bad news. And it probably is. But one possibility is that FSU was going so high pressure on him to not come visit us that the easy way out was to agree, and re-group once they got home and away from them.

As Alex said, we will either see him next week or in November.

Advertisement

Pretty sure DBC is taking his cues from the Ruiz Family. And if Mims doesn't even want to listen to them then he absolutely ain't coming.

Why do some of you guys think this is cringeworthy? Is there something not true about it? I actually don't mind calling things out since they're obviously putting their money where their family mouth is.

Some of you guys are slow to accept that all this stuff is legal now. You react as though the Ruiz clan running their mouth is going to get us in trouble when it's precisely the opposite- despite the possible kid or two where geography actually DOES apparently outweigh everything else.

You really think that’s what happened?

I think you have it backwards. Who do you think Danny’s “source” is? You know the Ruiz’ look out for Danny. Seems probably to me that Danny heard from the Ruiz’ that the kid rescheduled for next week. And the Ruiz’ would know. They are involved in this.

On the surface, this seems like bad news. And it probably is. But one possibility is that FSU was going so high pressure on him to not come visit us that the easy way out was to agree, and re-group once they got home and away from them.

As Alex said, we will either see him next week or in November.
What's bizarre to me is if he "reschedules for next week"...why?

Why would he extend his FSU visit, not visit this week...only to potentially visit next week?

Doesn't make sense at all imo...not with his alleged timeline.

Genuinely dgaf about someone that may or may not want to better their career tbh. Get your balls up, up in here. Floppy Speener probably just jizzed their entire funds into this one visit anyways 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
1bqa.gif

Advertisement

What a nonsense take by "Melissa". Mario is as far as it gets from a used car salesman. In fact, he's the opposite. He does't use flowery flattery or sweet platitudes to get people to like him, he's blunt and straightforward. In fact, that characteristic has led to some claiming he's hard to work for. But I'll take his honest bluntness any day over a coach like Norvell putting on some fake southern hospitality act.

I lived in Albany Ga for 15 years and folks from Cordele, Cochran , Sylvester, Cairo (all small rural towns) considered Albany a “Big” city and Atlanta was like NYC to them. They are a very superstitious and scary type of folk lol. Tallahassee is looked at as favorable because it’s where all the black country college age kids go to party and hang out (FAMU) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back