Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Another noles 247 guy bsonnone just put in a cb for Mims to fsu. an 8 confidence says he doesn’t think Mims visits us and fsu has a lot of confidence. This was about 20 min ago
All that confidence and yet trying to run out the clock. All the talk is trying to keep Mims from visiting. He's been there over 36 hours at this point. You'd think they know if he wasn't visiting Miami or not.

Imagine being an adult who spends time in their adult, whole *** grown-up life on an internet message board that talks strictly recruiting and still thinking, in the year of our Lord 2022, that kids only care about or make decisions on how many wins your team might have.

Didn't Tyrique Stevenson leave a perennial playoff contender to come to a middle of the road program with a lame duck coach exactly one (1) year ago? Is he retarded? He weak mentally? Some of y'all are so ******* clueless, and we've all been over this so many hundreds and hundreds of times.

Stop. Thinking. Nineteen. Year. Old. Kids. Should. Make. The. Same. Decision. You. Would. As. A. Thirty-something. Year. Old. Fanboy.

This kid never bashed us. He didn't commit and then decommit. He didn't throw our hat on the floor on national TV. He didn't call us his "dream school" and then sign with a rival. He didn't do the upside down U in a picture. He has no affiliation here whatsoever. So, while I will say, at the end of the day it's fvck FSU and everything that goes with them--ALWAYS--, y'all are REAL salty over a kid making a decision that YOU think is dumb. If he wants to go to FSU, knock yourself out. Ain't **** we can do about it. We'll have 2 chances to whip his *** on the field and make him think for a minute if he made a mistake. Other than that, move on with the L and let's go recruit some kids who help us just as much and want to be here, instead of somewhere else.

I’d say this the kid and family haven’t done anything publicly to lead anyone on.

He also was quick to squash the rumor he committed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
I was jus about to say dis😂😂😂😂😂

Jermaine Johnson.

And Mom is the key. If they’ve gotten her, it’s a problem

Agree but that’s where Mario needs the chance to pitch how it’s not about now but long term future and how we can develop him better. He’s still and unfinished product and coaching matters.

Also good chance that Atkins isn’t at fsu next year.

If that doesn’t matter to her and she just wants her baby close to home with a few bucks in his pocket then it won’t matter what we sell or pitch

I’d say this the kid and family haven’t done anything publicly to lead anyone on.

He also was quick to squash the rumor he committed

Not a single thing. Again, I'm all for wishing him the worst if/when he enrolls at FSU. I'm not gonna give him any praise. I hope we whip his *** so bad he has to sell used cars for the rest of his life. But the takes on here about how people can't possibly fathom how he could turn down the gold-dipped oasis that is Miami Hurricane football for some other program are so simple-minded. People have literally zero inability to think outside their own half-empty heads, and you'd think someone would learn. We've been talking about this stuff daily for like 2 decades now. Kids go to other schools. It happens. They're not all completely ******* retarded for doing so.

Advertisement
Manny not pursuing Jermaine Johnson is something else
They will use JJ as an example. He spent one year on their crappy team- was clearly the best player and look where he is now….

And if Mom has any prejudices at all about the “big city” of Miami, you bet your *** that’s been taken advantage of The kid spent the afternoon with Norvell and others “touring” Tally around the campus….

See me personally I think that would turn me off if someone tried to convince me not to visit another place. That tells me there not confident in themselves.

I would say yeah go visit and you’ll see that we are the best place for you in the end
Agree, that would be a major red flag for me. A staff so unsure of what they have to sell that they push you to not even listen to other sales pitches. A confident staff tells you to see what the others have to say, then compare with how much more I can offer you.

Advertisement
No, I think he's saying that the timing of your comment is pretty convenient now that it looks like Mims may be trending away.
Could have said that for the last 2 days he has been trending to FSU. He is a five star so has some clear talent, but if you don’t think he is sloppy I don’t know what to say to you. If he comes to Miami would say the same thing. Can’t even state an opinion without some of y’all people who like to troll your own fanbase jumping down my throat. Y’all Debbie downers can keep crying while I enjoy the spring game tomorrow. 🖕

Manny not pursuing Jermaine Johnson is something else

Lot of people on here weren't very interested either.

Here is a perfect example of what I mean in this thread though. Look at this post. This dude thinks Johnson should have had his head examined for going to FSU. Just can't believe how someone could do something so moronic. Can't wrap my head around it.

Well, in 2 weeks, Jermaine Johnson is going to be a multi-multi-millionaire, and if he has half a brain cell, his entire family for generations are set for life. He changed the trajectory of his entire family in 16 months. Yes, at the dumpster fire known as FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back