Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve gone over this you fluffing cuckboi. I know you talking about me is the closest you’ve had to a woman in your mouth in months but seriously, your fetishes to have my heel ground into your eunuch *** aside, drop the obsession because you aren’t my type.

jenna marbles clapping GIF

Advertisement
We’ve gone over this you fluffing cuckboi. I know you talking about me is the closest you’ve had to a woman in your mouth in months but seriously, your fetishes to have my heel ground into your eunuch *** aside, drop the obsession because you aren’t my type.
😂❤️ Words of wisdom for everyone “don’t be a fluffing cuckboi”
Have a happy Easter/Passover or whatever holiday weekend your family celebrates everyone. It’s great to be a Miami Hurricane!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perhaps FSU told Mims that Norvell will be there for many years and the school will announce a multi-year extension for Norvell. If that happens, it would turn a L into a W for UM fans.
Would be a solid move by Norvell. Guy leverages an OL for an extension. Not a QB, an OL. Guy would climb a few notches in my book.

Jesus Leeds....you just murdered that dude LOL

Reported.

...for savagery.

Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

Better do what she says or it's gonna be painful.

Just my type.... 🥰🥰🥰

Hit the floor!!! Shots are going off!

😂❤️ Words of wisdom for everyone “don’t be a fluffing cuckboi”
Have a happy Easter/Passover or whatever holiday weekend your family celebrates everyone. It’s great to be a Miami Hurricane!
Is it savage to report people and get them temporarily banned?

I’m new around here so I’m just trying to get a feel for how things work around here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be clear, wasn't meant as an insult at all. I literally just can't imitate it properly.
Is that like the Masshole accent of England…. Or the Philly accent?

Furthermore for my UK friends. How do all UK people pull off an American accent with such ease. I thought Minnie Driver was from Detroit….

I don't know about the cuckboi part, but I do love a fluffy female, if you happen to know a pretty one that needs a little lady parts maintenance I am your man.

Go Canes

PS the heels reference was a nice touch.

Just listened to Ferman's daily podcast. He says Mims is still expected in Miami at some point today. He also confirmed that he believes Mims DID sign something with the FSU group putting NIL together. It isn't binding until Mims enrolls. The important date after this weekend is May 9th when FSU summer school starts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back