Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
ezgif-4-466b3a2c6a.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cristobal recruiting is stress free.

He'll pull in a Top 10 class every year. Top 5 if he really gets things rolling. You don't have to worry about it - just don't get hung up on the 4 and 5 stars that visit, but commit elsewhere. That's the nature of the beast when you're at the top table.
Mario is a relentless recruiter and we’re investing with NIL. Future is bright, no matter what Mims decides to do. If he makes it down tomorrow, which I think he will, it’s a wrap.

Advertisement
We've learned with transfers before that they want to make quick and clear decisions. Most of them enter the portal with a school in mind and often show up on that campus asap. We went from FSU might get a visit, to FSU is getting a one day visit, to FSU is now getting a multi-day visit and pushing for him to not visit us. They have all the leverage right now.

If he shows up tomorrow or Saturday, we've got a chance with our elite staff but that is starting to sound unlikely.
I'm arriving at this thread late in the game so excuse me if I missed something or repeat as well. I'm not going to read all 128 pages of this thread.

Anyway, it's funny the FSU sites say that Mims committed to them. Then they say that "it looks like he committed." That was 16 hours ago. Meanwhile, 14 hours ago (2 hours after the FSU sites), SI.com says that Mim's recruitment is down to FSU and Miami and that Mims personally said he did NOT commit to FSU.

So, it doesn't really matter what he did or didn't do. The only thing that matters is if he shows up in Miami this weekend. Mario just needs to get him on campus. If he then decides to go to FSU, then that's he and his families decision. I'm sure a big factor for the family is them being able to easily go to his home games in Tally.

However, if they look at the big picture of what Mario and Mirabal can do for him, Miami should be the clear choice. Mario will take the Saban approach and tell him and his family it's a business decision. Then he pulls out the data on Penei Sewell the Detroit Lions 2021 #7 overall draft pick. Then he says ,"did FSU show you any of their linemen drafted in the NFL 1st round? 2nd round? Anyone drafted?" Answer: NO. "That's because we show you how it is and they tell you how it could be."

Advertisement
We’ve gone over this you fluffing cuckboi. I know you talking about me is the closest you’ve had to a woman in your mouth in months but seriously, your fetishes to have my heel ground into your eunuch *** aside, drop the obsession because you aren’t my type.

giphy.gif

Better do what she says or it's gonna be painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back