Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Update Thurs 3:30 pm:
Amarius Mims and his family arrived at the Moore Center around 10:30 am this morning. The entire coaching staff greeted them out in front of the Bobby Bowden statue and brought them inside. Once inside, FSU’s entire football staff was inside — all the off field recruiting staff, all the GA’s, all the equipment managers, training staff, etc. It was a warm welcome.

From there, the family toured the facilities, met with the staff privately, toured campus and had a meeting with AD Michael Alford. Then the coaches took the family to lunch at Harry’s.

I’m expecting Mims and his family to have dinner with the coaching staff and possibly some players tonight. I’m told Dillan Gibbons, Robert Scott and Kayden Lyles have been in contact with Mims throughout the visit and I expect them to spend more time together this evening.

I’ve also learned that Mims has activities/meetings planned on campus tomorrow at FSU. This means I don’t expect him to depart Tallahassee until the late afternoon at the earliest, possibly longer. I’m still working on confirming an exact time of departure, but I do know he’s spending the night again in Tallahassee and has visit itinerary for tomorrow.

If there’s any new developments this evening, I’ll keep you guys updated!
When does he Land in Tuscaloosa???

Love it. Unhappy that the new guy is getting a bag that was collectively saved one. And entering portal as another portal player is kicking the tires.

Mr. Mims:
It is so bad there that a kid can’t wait for you to turn them down before deciding that he made a bad choice in the first place and that you are not going to be able to save the FSU ship that is sinking faster and faster.

You can’t make this stuff up. Mims should thank the kid and end his visit asap.

I would prefer a Rusty trombone from the right person than a dinner at the Pelican. Not a great selling point.
I haven't been in some time, but it was never outstanding, which given the location and ambience, it really should be.

I'm guessing it hasn't improved?

Advertisement
Amarius Mims and his family arrived at the Moore Center around 10:30 am this morning. The entire coaching staff greeted them out in front of the Bobby Bowden statue and brought them inside. Once inside, FSU’s entire football staff was inside — all the off field recruiting staff, all the GA’s, all the equipment managers, training staff, etc. It was a warm welcome.

From there, the family toured the facilities, met with the staff privately, toured campus and had a meeting with AD Michael Alford. Then the coaches took the family to lunch at Harry’s.

I’m expecting Mims and his family to have dinner with the coaching staff and possibly some players tonight. I’m told Dillan Gibbons, Robert Scott and Kayden Lyles have been in contact with Mims throughout the visit and I expect them to spend more time together this evening.

I’ve also learned that Mims has activities/meetings planned on campus tomorrow at FSU. This means I don’t expect him to depart Tallahassee until the late afternoon at the earliest, possibly longer. I’m still working on confirming an exact time of departure, but I do know he’s spending the night again in Tallahassee and has visit itinerary for tomorrow.

Harry's for lunch, eh? They're really going allllll out. The check could've easily been $75! Someone check if the NCAA allows this!

Advertisement

He’s really concerned about when he’s leaving. I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone harp on departure times as much as this idiot has.

In other words the standard visit all guys do

Yeah that's a Yaga original. I have a few @IndayArtHauz inspired works in my portfolio.

km_20211114-1_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement

Do we know when he’s expected to arrive into miami?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back