Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually can’t believe that no one has used this more. That was hilarious
Man those were some battles, quite literally. This was I think the year after PJ Brown flipped Charlie Ward (a Nole) into the stands and caused the Knicks bench to clear, paving the way for Miami to come back in the series. Ugly basketball, but a great rivalry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Berg just posted an update. Anyone have the riveting deets?
Update Thurs 3:30 pm:
Amarius Mims and his family arrived at the Moore Center around 10:30 am this morning. The entire coaching staff greeted them out in front of the Bobby Bowden statue and brought them inside. Once inside, FSU’s entire football staff was inside — all the off field recruiting staff, all the GA’s, all the equipment managers, training staff, etc. It was a warm welcome.

From there, the family toured the facilities, met with the staff privately, toured campus and had a meeting with AD Michael Alford. Then the coaches took the family to lunch at Harry’s.

I’m expecting Mims and his family to have dinner with the coaching staff and possibly some players tonight. I’m told Dillan Gibbons, Robert Scott and Kayden Lyles have been in contact with Mims throughout the visit and I expect them to spend more time together this evening.

I’ve also learned that Mims has activities/meetings planned on campus tomorrow at FSU. This means I don’t expect him to depart Tallahassee until the late afternoon at the earliest, possibly longer. I’m still working on confirming an exact time of departure, but I do know he’s spending the night again in Tallahassee and has visit itinerary for tomorrow.

If there’s any new developments this evening, I’ll keep you guys updated!

Once he leaves FSU watch the FSU insiders change their tune
They have already said if he doesn’t sign with them then he isn’t a take. Perhaps Mario and Co. should be aware that if FSU considers him not to be a take and should make sure to not extend an offer or allow anyone to extend an NIL. That would be a waste of a scholarship and money…please.

Update Thurs 3:30 pm:
Amarius Mims and his family arrived at the Moore Center around 10:30 am this morning. The entire coaching staff greeted them out in front of the Bobby Bowden statue and brought them inside. Once inside, FSU’s entire football staff was inside — all the off field recruiting staff, all the GA’s, all the equipment managers, training staff, etc. It was a warm welcome.
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back