Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of desperation on the FSU side for a kid at a non-skill position, that has never played a down of meaningful CFB-level football is a bit too cringe for my taste. Don't get me wrong, he's a huge addition if he came to Miami but FSU treating this like a life or death recruitment is hilarious.
What I was saying mims doesn’t take them from 5 wins to 8. They still have no qb and lacking at skill positions

Advertisement
Just read it. Doesn't say much. Just that mom is more important than dad, so dad not coming on the Miami trip isn't a huge deal. As of 12:45 Mims has not communicated to Miami that he is cancelling his trip for tomorrow. Not sure what time he's expected to get to Miami. Would depend on when he leaves FSU. That's about all it said apart from just recapping the events of the past 18 hrs.
If he plans to fly knowing what time he plans to come to Miami should be pretty easy to attain. If my only job is to follow recruiting im checking out the flights from Tallahassee to Miami and figure it out from there. Since gabby has very few sources it would be something to kill some time.

Norvell's job is on the line next year, of course he's going to be desperate lol

What I was saying mims doesn’t take them from 5 wins to 8. They still have no qb and lacking at skill positions
exactly mims doesn't mean anything if the rest of your line sucks. having a great offensive line across the board means wins obviously.

Advertisement
Well we can spin this as good or bad that FSU is doing but the fact remains, our portal game have been average to weak at best. Let’s see how this unfold but is certainly not looking good.
are you f*cking kidding me man? Mario has brought in about 8 transfers, 6 of which have a legit shot at starting. what in ****?

Advertisement

Based his CB on distance from FSU to home, playing time and relationship with Atkins. Then says it's not a lock. Will be the most epic meltdown if he picks Miami. Well 2nd most epic meltdown. Hopefully we crush their hopes and dreams.

Don’t think you can ever beat losing the number one recruit in National signing day to an alumni coaching at an HBC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing has changed. The Miami visit is still on as of 2:45 pm.
samuel l jackson shit negro thats all you had to say GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back