Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To be fair, Mario isn’t going to panic regardless of what happens with Mims or any other player or coach
Fast And Furious Thats Why Im Here GIF by The Fast Saga

I don't buy the idea that any single OL can change the face of any program. Help? Yes. Be a potential final piece? For the right team (that's not FSU; make a bowl game first). But It takes FIVE dudes to impose will on the line. The types of guys that can change a program are primarily QBs.
Exactly. Adding Mims doesn't suddenly make FSU's QB room any less pathetic. Meanwhile, our 3rd string QB could possibly start at FSU, and our 2nd string definitely would.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Based his CB on distance from FSU to home, playing time and relationship with Atkins. Then says it's not a lock. Will be the most epic meltdown if he picks Miami. Well 2nd most epic meltdown. Hopefully we crush their hopes and dreams.

It all adds up to play for a **** team that’s poor and will win 5 games just cause you are close to home? ***** weak if that’s why.

Advertisement
Is Mims really going to leave this on the table to play for FSu?

View attachment 181999
It certainly feels that way but maybe I'm just not as plugged into what other schools are offering and providing. Life Wallet is very transparent and open, along with some of the other deals our guys sign. When will these local blue chippers start noticing? Unless we are still behind SEC schools cause they are still doing things dirty, hard to say.

Advertisement
The level of desperation on the FSU side for a kid at a non-skill position, that has never played a down of meaningful CFB-level football is a bit too cringe for my taste. Don't get me wrong, he's a huge addition if he came to Miami but FSU treating this like a life or death recruitment is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back