Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
do-it-ben-stiller.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
where is the gaby update??
Yes, Miami visit is still on so far. Miami not in panic mode at all. Nothing indicating Miami official off or canceled and once he makes it down here they feel confident. Which is how we should all feel. As long as he makes it down here we should feel good. If he does, no sane person would choose that dumpster fire over us right now. And if he does, kid probably always intended to go there.

Advertisement
I dunno but let’s get it quick we have maybe 5 minutes before Maude’s delete it
Just read it. Doesn't say much. Just that mom is more important than dad, so dad not coming on the Miami trip isn't a huge deal. As of 12:45 Mims has not communicated to Miami that he is cancelling his trip for tomorrow. Not sure what time he's expected to get to Miami. Would depend on when he leaves FSU. That's about all it said apart from just recapping the events of the past 18 hrs.

Advertisement
FSU is desperate for this kid. They know they need to bring him in at all costs. I don’t think we are at in the same mindset. They got 247 articles about how he is going to change the face of the program. It would be great if we get him, but it isn’t impacting the direction of the program. We aren’t the same

FSU is desperate for this kid. They know they need to bring him in at all costs. I don’t think we are at in the same mindset. They got 247 articles about how he is going to change the face of the program. It would be great if we get him, but it isn’t impacting the direction of the program. We aren’t the same
I mean, I want him at Miami no doubt. I think he'll start at either program, but change the face of either program? Nah. He'll change it about as much as Seantrell changed Miami when he arrived.

Advertisement
I mean, I want him at Miami no doubt. I think he'll start at either program, but change the face of either program? Nah. He'll change it about as much as Seantrell changed Miami when he arrived.
I don't buy the idea that any single OL can change the face of any program. Help? Yes. Be a potential final piece? For the right team (that's not FSU; make a bowl game first). But It takes FIVE dudes to impose will on the line. The types of guys that can change a program are primarily QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back