Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So Mims tranfsers after talking to Miami

Schedules Miami visit

Visits FSU first

Commits within the first few hours?

At the very least he visits Miami for leverage in his NIL deal.

I know a lot of posters would disagree with this but I wouldn’t guarantee him a starting spot. I would guarantee him the opportunity to compete for the starting spot and then tell with his ability and skill set if he continues to do what he did at UGA the overwhelming likelihood is that he would start.

Then I’d show him the depth chart and ask him who does he think he can’t beat out. Plus I would definitely not guarantee him the starting LT spot over Zion.
I don’t see anyway in **** Mario or Mirabel guarantee ANY player a starting spot. And IF they did, that player instantly becomes a cancer that permeates through the locker room.

Advertisement
I love how there is never any in between in these situations. If you say anything remotely close to losing this kid to FSU is even .001% bad then you are crying and worried about the future of this OL and you are a rookie to recruiting, lol.

We will be okay with or without the kid, but it’s okay to admit that this would be an L. It’s recruiting, Cristobal isn’t God and he is going to win some and lose some, happens to everyone. It’s okay lol.

With that being said, if the kid follows through with his visit, then this isn’t anywhere near over IMO.
Dude, whats wrong with you? This is too balanced and thoughtful for this place. You gotta be all in and we are gonna go 12-0. There is no in between.

Advertisement
In what world is Mario 0-3 against the semenholes head to head???
Semenholes logiz I guess....any time they lose they just claim they didn't want him.
Do they not know how to spell Wesley or Bissainthe? How about Cyrus Moss? Better question is what record Norvell is against Deion as a figure head at Jackson St. You’re welcome.

I would love to know what percentage of people in here have so much as even seen a highlight tape of this kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. It sets a bad precedent for recruiting
2. Zion is the better player

You tell Mims he has a good chance at RT this year and next year when Zion leaves if he performs he would be in line for LT.
You tell Mims that if he is a better player at LT than a senior in Zion, he will have it. And you tell him that the rest of the line is open too. Come and get yours big fella. We aren’t going to set a precedence by guaranteeing a spot, but here is some game film to watch and you let me know if there is anyone that you can’t beat hands down for your spot. And these guys have been groomed by Justice Garrin and Butch Barry, and none were 5 star recruits. Make what you want of this opportunity. But finally, here is John Ruiz to give you an enormous NIL deal that makes us as invested in you as you will be invested in us.

If this kid was a stud quarterback and we needed one the attention would be warranted. We gonna be alright this year as long as 9 back there slinging dimes.

I would love to know what percentage of people in here have so much as even seen a highlight tape of this kid
Does seeing him in the ole’ wife beater count?

Any way you slice it, the conclusion will be Jimmy Walker.

QB is the only position to really lose your marbles over these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back