Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He tweeted it hours before the warchant post
Good call. Perhaps he is finally getting around to addressing Moe with Shemar? I’m happy to see Alex Ruiz staying involved in the twitter battle. He would look stupid if Mims signs and doesn’t come down here…almost as stupid as warchant is looking at the moment. I want this kid. It’s not going to ruin my year if we don’t get him but I want him for winning the FSU battle but most of all for how quickly our turn around to relevance should happen. He gives us 2 years of stabilization in a massive area of weakness for us to get high school players in via recruiting to allow to mature and build up.

Advertisement
Maybe rose colored glasses but I find it hard to believe that he goes to fsu and and within a few hours is locked in there after they only just confirmed and secured the visit hours before. Something doesn’t smell right in trailerland.

1649935669420.gif

Waking up and saying “ What is this mess”!!!

Maybe rose colored glasses but I find it hard to believe that he goes to fsu and and within a few hours is locked in there after they only just confirmed and secured the visit hours before. Something doesn’t smell right in trailerland.
It would show either masterful planning and amazing discipline to keep it quiet or extreme impatience by a recruit looking for a better situation when departing the National Champs while getting some playing time.

Advertisement
Lots of rookie takes here. Good lord.
The Venn Diagram of people that say “no way to spin it, if Mims goes to FSU it is a huge L for Mario” and those that say “bro, anything less than 10 wins is a complete failure” is a perfect circle.

——

One positive is if Mims was in that big of a hurry to sign the NIL contract, clearly he wants to secure the bag. I’m assuming UM/Ruiz can and will beat the FSU offer. So, get him to Miami and make your sales pitch.

Do we know if Mims has a handler? Hopefully so. Someone to tell him you don’t have to marry the first girl you ****. Or is Big Country in the wife beater handling his own negotiations?

Bud putting in the CB is a little concerning. There is clearly some smoke. But this is exactly why we always want that last visit before signing day. Of course these kids are gonna be woo’d after they get wined and dined for 2 days. UM will do the same thing, and the love for FSU Will fade a little. Enough to get his commitment? We shall see.

I don’t think anything is an L unless all the rumors are true that he was backchanelling with UM for a month before entering the portal and 6 hours at an AC Hotel in Tallahassee and he’s sold lmao

The Ruiz family tweeting multiple times about him though leads me to believe he knows what UM is about to offer or will offer so we have to see if he gets down here Friday night. I’m sure FSU desperate staff is going to be hanging on his ankle tomorrow trying to get him to stay

Told y’all to be worried about desperate Nole boosters. They did this on the regular for 20 years

I’m certainly not worried and those have followed recruiting for a long time knew he was gonna visit fsu. None of this was a secret and what happened last night with them saying he committed well obviously they were wrong.

The NIL changes things. He has a significant offer waiting for him here. He definitely will listen to the offer that is made to him because make no mistake about it he’s definitely seeing the deals that our players are getting down here versus the deals their players have gotten and everyone knows Miami has been at the forefront of NIL deals

There is 3 things imo working for Fsu. The first is proximity to home which I’m sure they’re selling… The second is immediate playing time which we can offer as well. The third is this “relationship “ with Atkins however if people are smart around him they tell him you always commit to a school not a coach.

Obviously with a little orange and green shade in this in my opinion Miami has way more to offer him but at the end of the day it’s what matters to the kids

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t think anything is an L unless all the rumors are true that he was backchanelling with UM for a month before entering the portal and 6 hours at an AC Hotel in Tallahassee and he’s sold lmao

The Ruiz family tweeting multiple times about him though leads me to believe he knows what UM is about to offer or will offer so we have to see if he gets down here Friday night. I’m sure FSU desperate staff is going to be hanging on his ankle tomorrow trying to get him to stay
Makes you wonder if he was backchannelling with FSU too

Big day today…hopefully he bounces tonight or tomorrow morning.

Norvell going to run up to him with a water gun and squirt him at practice, Mims going to smack this fool and hop on a jet down here.

If they're wrong, this would finally heal the wounds from, "Gruden to Miami."

Lord, that was a lot of fapping.

Advertisement
That's my reaction as well. If he chooses FSU the issue is not that he chose them, but how it went down. What possible advantage or reason would he have to take FSU's offer so suddenly without seeing Miami and their offer first?

Unless he intended to sign with FSU before he even entered the portal, but then why go through the troll job against a team he has no history with?

All I can figure is someone at Warchant grossly misunderstood what they thought was a commitment, or mom stepped in during the visit and told Mims whatever FSU offered is good enough and she wants him close to home, so just commit.

This is hilarious, you know warchants “source” was a Temp they made camp out at the restaurant to stalk Mims, probably got the wrong 6’7” guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back