Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I truly believe the kid signed something, the smoke is way too thick. What does that signature mean though? I guess we’ll see. Why would he deny it if everything was done? For sake of visits? Because he promised our staff something? Who knows. What I do know is I’m taking my *** to sleep I’m not doing this with ya’ll mfs.
1649913289345.gif

Hate to say it but Tallahassee is a lot more like Athens than Miami and this kid comes from a town of about 5K. I love visiting Miami and, and at one time, hoped to move there when I was much younger but it's a major lifestyle change that every kid won't like. I'm hoping this isn't that case.
Athens?… look, the kid is actually from Cochran, GA. Tallahassee must look like **** NYC to him 😂. The only McDonald’s that they got is connected to a gas station. They don’t even have a Burger King, Chic-fil- a, none of that. I think they got 6 or 7 traffic lights in the whole **** town. Tallahassee looks big as ****. If this kid makes the trip down to Miami, he may pass the fucc out. Coral Gables and surrounding Miami, may be too big for his liking. I hope we get him, but I ain’t losing sleep if we don’t. I just hope he’s prepared to get that *** kicked for the next few years.

Advertisement
I cant fathom how a kid of this caliber would want to pick FSU but maybe im just bias! Norvell is a clown and isnt going anywhere with that staff and if this kid wants to anchor the o- line with Jordan f%ckin Travis at the helm and not with TVD so be it! Were blasting that *** regardless!

Advertisement
Lmfao Mims comes down here and commits.....

My god

Either way this is hilarious. Last position group I'm worried about with Cristobal and Mirabel is OL.

Legitimately no stress what so ever.
This is where I’m at as well. I know it’s fun to get swept up in the hype in the off-season, especially when it seems to be a Miami/FSU battle. So if that’s your thing, I get it. But we have competent people running the show now and an elite staff. We’ll get ours, whether it be this guy or not. No need to sweat the nuances anymore.

PS… a warchant meltdown would be so fun

Advertisement
So UGA is the one who first leaks Mim’s interest in Miami. DVD puts out that cryptic tweet tonight about snakes. Wondering if there’s any connection. Who would have known about Miami-Mims that’s connected to both? Maybe one of the two coaches who left Mario????

Far fetched and crazy I know. But that DVD tweet must be related here. Timing is too good for it not to be
Or DVD is simply replying to the Warchant post which may be totally incorrect in the first place. Either way, I’m not happy that this is going the distance there and that he may be signing with FSU at all (today or ever). I believe that we offer the superior experience all around and want this kid. If it doesn’t happen, i will still believe in Mario, but if it does happen, it has dramatically improved our chances to win ACCCG and get to a high profile bowl game.

On the money! Mims will spend Thursday night with Ruiz working out the details, LOL. His helicopter will be waiting for him in Tallahassee so they have more time to work on the details. Throw in the Ferrari while you are at it. LOL
This kid isn’t fitting into a Ferrari, and that’s a good thing. Get him a badass pickup that is so tricked out that you will see him coming from the stadium when he leaves campus.

Advertisement
Or DVD is simply replying to the Warchant post which may be totally incorrect in the first place. Either way, I’m not happy that this is going the distance there and that he may be signing with FSU at all (today or ever). I believe that we offer the superior experience all around and want this kid. If it doesn’t happen, i will still believe in Mario, but if it does happen, it has dramatically improved our chances to win ACCCG and get to a high profile bowl game.
He tweeted it hours before the warchant post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back