Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
monkey-brush.gif

Advertisement
I find it highly unlikely (unless Mims is a complete dunce - in other words FSU material) that Mims would agree to a NIL deal with an FSU fundraising group that was just begging people to send $10, without first finding out what the billionaire booster supporting UM is willing to put on the table.
That’s why I’ve been saying if a guy signs with them you have to question his judgement or he just was never going to fit in here.

Advertisement
Ferman has gotta stop man. They already said he definitely didn’t sign anything lol
“The belief that Mims signed an NIL deal” sounds like some hedging. He either signed it or didn’t. Just the “belief” he did is a little flimsy to report with certainty that he committed

My opinion.... I mean, I don't really care either way because we're still a better team than fsu with or without Mims but

Reading everything, it does seem like maybe he possibly could have "committed" and just wanted to announce it on his time.... Like..... Y'all shouldn't look past that because y'all are the same ppl who believed Jason Marshall committed to us but got mad because it was leaked or whatever lol

The best thing though, I'm glad these games are happening to them and not us lol. Definitely alot of trolling going on.

Like I said, we're good either way, still want him on our team tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter what the kid does, FSU is so desperate for this tiny victory. They have fallen so far
While this is true, it doesn't take away from what would be a pretty significant loss in terms of how Mims would elevate this o-line play...and to your rivals no less.

Would also mean Mario and the rest of the staff got absolutely trolled if this allegedly was in the works for weeks prior to him entering the portal.

Still, highly doubt this cat skips the Miami visit all-together - just have to get him on campus and the rest takes care of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back