Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who is with him on these visits. There’s been talk about his mom but she wasnt in any of those photos. There WAS another man who was greeted by Norvell and an fSU coach.
I watched video and a lady who I assumed was his mom was in it.

Advertisement
That’s why I’ve been saying if a guy signs with them you have to question his judgement or he just was never going to fit in here.

It makes no logical sense. This fake smoke was based on a supposed NIL deal.

Unless he negotiated his NIL deal with FSU boosters before he hit the portal (which I believe would be a major ncaa violation against FSU according to NIL rules), I doubt he showed up to FSU, was handed a seven figure NIL contract that was hastily drafted in a couple hours, and then signed the NIL deal on the same day.

Why would we be scared of fsu, or missing on a highly rated olineman who hasn’t shown that potential yet? It doesn’t help us immediately but have you seen the olineman Mario is about to get in this next recruiting class? I think the bigger deal is just making fsu fans have another meltdown for me.

I mean, that’s quite the contradiction you just sold yourself lol. He graded out extremely well as a true freshman this pst season in his mop time. He has shown more than any OL that “Mario is about to get in this next recruiting class” considering they are still in HS and haven't signed with us or anyone yet lol. But yeah, if that helps you then hey, go for it. We will still beat them, but the kid would help us tremendously considering you might be playing RT for us next year. Lets not act otherwise.

I really want it to go through the weekend it would be great if he still visited Miami for entertainment reason. Please don’t shut it down and not visit Miami
I mean the way it sounded from UGA reporters & CIS insiders, he enter the portal with Miami on his mind. It wouldn’t make sense not to give Cristobal & Miami the visit. I trust CIS insiders over everything.

Sit back and enjoy the show. Either way it goes, we will be good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No damage . Not binding unless player enrolls
Precisely; just get him on campus and I'm not worried. He can tell FSU all they want to hear or sign whatever NIL alleged deal he wants; without a commitment/enrollment it means jack **** at this stage.

Plus, if you don't think Miami is upping the bag now as we speak...cálmate.

Attachments

• DA71C83B-2835-4160-BB6B-5C651ABD7F83.png
    DA71C83B-2835-4160-BB6B-5C651ABD7F83.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 24
Advertisement
Have you guys commenting on NIL specifics actually read a NIL contract?

I disagree with the notion that a player can just wipe his *** with a contract if he wants to without any contractual consequence (liquidated damage, etc). Sure he can break the contract as any person in life can, but I would imagine they are paying a penalty of some sort.

Ultimately, it depends on the specific contract, which again I ask...have any of you seen one?

Seems like a huge assumption to confidently speak on it without ever reading one.

Advertisement
TOC from the top MF ROPE

I'll just say this. I've worked on corporate acquisitions and reviewed documents for 25 years. There's a difference between a "letter of intent" and a full-blown acquisition agreement. You sign the letter of intent to be able to do your due diligence and get a look at the financials. I've seen plenty of acquisitions fall apart in the due diligence phase.

Clearly, this is a different situation. But if the F$U collective document is not exclusive and binding EVEN IF THE KID ENROLLS ELSEWHERE, then it's not worth the paper it's written on. I haven't seen it. I have no idea.

But it is possible...POSSIBLE...that Mims is taking his "F$U receipts" over to UM to be "price-matched". ****, I'd love to see John Ruiz DOUBLE what F$U offered, just to see if Mims ****es himself, just a little.

I mean, that’s quite the contradiction you just sold yourself lol. He graded out extremely well as a true freshman this pst season in his mop time. He has shown more than any OL that “Mario is about to get in this next recruiting class” considering they are still in HS and haven't signed with us or anyone yet lol. But yeah, if that helps you then hey, go for it. We will still beat them, but the kid would help us tremendously considering you might be playing RT for us next year. Lets not act otherwise.
No contracdiction at all. Zion Nelson is starting LT and we have players he would have to compete with for the RT spot. The only thing he would have over a freshman is having an extra year in the weight room and learning the play book. Think it’s pretty clear Mario is about to get very highly rated oline class. It is cristobals specialty and his history shows him getting highly rated oline recruits. That is prob the last position I worry about under this coaching staff.

I truly believe the kid signed something, the smoke is way too thick. What does that signature mean though? I guess we’ll see. Why would he deny it if everything was done? For sake of visits? Because he promised our staff something? Who knows. What I do know is I’m taking my *** to sleep I’m not doing this with ya’ll mfs.
it’s setting up perfectly for 4/14 part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back