Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The whole thing is strange. For him to commit the first night there is strange but why tf would warchant run that if they didn’t really think it was true?

And report it from a source close to the situation too. Not even from the kid himself. Very weird Tallahassee like BS

“say what you want about norvell but he did not care that mims showed up in a wife beater one thing I’m concerned about with mario is he don’t vibe with kids like that ijs it’s something to watch mario is a certain type you know it could be he doesn’t like kids dressing like that on a visit jus one thing I’ve heard I mean I think we good but FSU might be the favorite here just a slight fav don’t kill ya boy lol let’s hope he makes it to UM he could shut it down tomorrow and not like he wasn’t gonna visit now he is **** naw I seen this before we gotta hill to climb ijs ijs”
If I wasn’t on this website I would use a wtf gif but for some reason this is crystal clear to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is insane and so unprofessional. Mims needs to get out of there ASAP and come on down to Miami ASAP. I can imagine how uncomfortable that young man must feel with all those weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back