Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIL isn't going to level anything, the bama's of the world still have more money. Just because there's new money out in the light doesn't need to change the fact there's old money in the dark.
It does some leveling. There are schools that are not traditional powers who have money like OK St and others who players may go there because of that. Without NIL Hunter doesnt even sniff Jackson St. Thats a player FSU cant use against us. Without NIL Texas A&M doesn't have that #1 class. And Without NIL those players wouldn't be able to transfer as they are likely to do in a couple cycles when it aint working out how they thought.

Advertisement
the best way of looking at this stuff is if a kid looks at the two places and thinks FSU is the better place for him then you either have to question his judgement or he just wouldn't have fit in here. at this point it isn't even close which program is better.
We have to make it an easy decision for him, Mario & Ruiz 💵 has to close this one.

I think players know where they are going before they transfer. I actually wouldn't worry about FSU, before it came public it was all miami smoke. What i would look out for is a Texas school or USC offering man the world and he heads west instead of south. Texas money is long.

Advertisement
I think players know where they are going before they transfer. I actually wouldn't worry about FSU, before it came public it was all miami smoke. What i would look out for is a Texas school or USC offering man the world and he heads west instead of south. Texas money is long.
This. If the information is true that he has 3 weeks to make a decision (May 1st deadline to play this season) then he already has his 1-2 schools in mind and also has a frontrunner. He wont have time to go on 5 OVs and be wined and dined. He probably already knows just needs to pin down the NIL deal.

That said, I dont know what Texas is predicted to do next year win wise but he is walking into a great situation when it comes to our offense. We know USC is about that life so hey..may the best team win at this point.

9B3E9473-9B0C-46CA-BDDF-5007C28F83C6.png

I don't like throwing cash around foolishly and don't think you should overpay basically ever, however, this has massive implications both on and off the field and Ruiz should pay whatever it takes to get this done.....even if it's a ridiculous amount

Advertisement

Elite players know, not all players. The portal is overflowing with kids who overplayed their hands and have nowhere to go now.

Normally when there's this much smoke to Miami, I'm nervous and it feels fishy. But we really do check all the boxes for Mims: top or close to the top NIL package, elite offensive line coach, elite head coach, ACC, and like a 99% chance he would walk into a starting job at RT.

Hopefully he visits this week and we get a little more clarity from Mims and not hack reporters.

Normally when there's this much smoke to Miami, I'm nervous and it feels fishy. But we really do check all the boxes for Mims: top or close to the top NIL package, elite offensive line coach, elite head coach, ACC, and like a 99% chance he would walk into a starting job at RT.

Hopefully he visits this week and we get a little more clarity from Mims and not hack reporters.

Adding Mesidor AND Mims can potentially be transformative for 2022 season...assuming Mims takes that next step.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to be honest. The best info is clearly on this site by a mile but Ferman has outperformed 247 recently. Him and Shodell do seem to get the visit scoops before Gaby.
Ferman and Mario were always tight so I imagine he's getting more info because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back