Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My understanding is that all athletes (guessing D1) have to be committed by 5/1 in order to be immediately eligible come next fall. These next three weeks are likely to be wild movement wise.

Yes. To avoid the one-year sit out. It's either May 1 or June 1, I need to double-check.

The rule is a safeguard against a guy making a decision on, say, August 15th, and then being eligible to play at another school 24 hours later.

We get Mims and we are a real threat against ATM in College Station. Our offense will have few week spots (WR will need to have a couple of guys step up as leaders but we should be all good). We can have a run game again and we obviously know what we have for the passing game. Gattis can start implementing his offense immediately.

Our defense still needs to show but indications are the line is improving and the only place we are truly weak (besides depth) is in the LB space.

His transfer changes our trajectory. We legitimately could win the ACCCG and be in a New Years 6 game. It also gets the recruiting game plan on pace and with a strong winning season, gets 2024 in shape too with lesser efforts.

I would throw the NIL brinks truck at this kid given what it can do for us as far as immediate returns are concerned.

I have to be honest. The best info is clearly on this site by a mile but Ferman has outperformed 247 recently. Him and Shodell do seem to get the visit scoops before Gaby.
Him and Mario have known each other for years, so I would imagine if Mario is giving someone a scoop it's probably him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Atkins relationship versus his rapport with a dude who coached on his team last year?

And that's secondary to this battle royale: Mirabal and Cristobal v Norvell and Atkins....

No brainer.

It's like Demolition defending their tag team belts against the Rockers in their WWE debut.

Atkins relationship versus his rapport with a dude who coached on his team last year?

And that's secondary to this battle royale: Mirabal and Cristobal v Norvell and Atkins....

No brainer.

It's like Demolition defending their tag team belts against the Rockers in their WWE debut.
Smash Wrestlemania V GIF by WWE

Body slamming Adkins/Norvell like

thats not even a report, its an assumption.

What's really pathetic about the F$U fans is that they think that "NIL" should be about a "now-legal" bag of money on Day 1. They have no idea what Miami is setting up for these kids in terms of potential long-term earnings.

F$U and some other schools are still trying to rent players to boost their recruiting rankings, instead of working with them to help build their wealth and brands for the long haul.

Advertisement
We get Mims and we are a real threat against ATM in College Station. Our offense will have few week spots (WR will need to have a couple of guys step up as leaders but we should be all good). We can have a run game again and we obviously know what we have for the passing game. Gattis can start implementing his offense immediately.

Our defense still needs to show but indications are the line is improving and the only place we are truly weak (besides depth) is in the LB space.

His transfer changes our trajectory. We legitimately could win the ACCCG and be in a New Years 6 game. It also gets the recruiting game plan on pace and with a strong winning season, gets 2024 in shape too with lesser efforts.

I would throw the NIL brinks truck at this kid given what it can do for us as far as immediate returns are concerned.
I personally believe we could beat A&M now with the roster as constituted.

Advertisement
I dont think the relationship is gonna play a big part with Mims...

Atkins is rising in the coaching circles and odds are he will be gone from FSU next year, especially if they get rid of Norvell.

You want to go to a place that has solid coaching that is not going anywhere... thats Miami

You also want an NIL deal? That's Miami as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back