Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol them fsu boys crying already.
20220410_175923.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep seeing people say Mirabel and Mario are the best oline coaches. This Is just our fan base hypo your coaches correct?

Legit question cause I don’t follow oline stuff but why does everyone keep claiming Mirabel/Mario is some guru combo that every oline should fall in love with and come to Miami.

Who have the developed and got drafted/recruited since FiU?

Sewell doesn’t count. He was a top 5 pick no matter where he went.

I understand mario played the position yada yada yada but when they are recruiting who do they point as their recruiting wins and development?

Arie and Cyrus Kouandjio
Austin Shephard
Ryan Kelly
Tyrell Crosby
Jake Hansen
Shane Lemeiux
Penei Sewell
Calvin Throckmorton
Lester Cotton
JC Hassenauer

all drafted or in the NFL rn from Mario post-FIU.

Recruited Under Mario, but didn't finish career - Cam Robinson, Bradley Bozeman, Jonah Williams, Ross Pierschbacher, Alex Leatherwood.

Mario's list here, especially from Bama is as legit as you'll find. First rounders, second rounders, many starters - even undrafted types making rosters and starting.

For Mirabal
Garrett Scott (one of very few Marshall players drafted in that era)

I dont think his former head coach would call a potential new coach and I doubt Kirby is real high on Amarius's advisory list.
He obvious doesn’t have to but it Depends on there relationship together and if Kirby truly cares about Mims future. I guess everybody not Garin justice where he wants to help his former players out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back