Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For a .500 team. Not even worth it for them to put all their chips in on him. Should pool resources and go for five guys.
The only "five guys" their resources are gonna buy:

200.gif

Ferman reported that he is visiting FSU Wednesday and Thursday, then UM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That is all you can ask for ... opportunity to see the campus, training facility and plans for the upgrades and new buildings, see a bit of Miami, Spring Game, Hard Rock. The professionalism that we have seen from Mario on presentations to coaches etc., would dictate a very professional and complete presentation to Mims on the potential DURING his UM career, and afterwards.
Panera bread in Tally during the week, Prime 112, Shaq, Chargers and new Wallets over the weekend.

He said this with no sarcasm or trolling lol. He’s dead azzz 😭

View attachment 181794

Even if everything in this tweet was true, how does that dipsh!te SemenHole see things playing out if a guy visits MIAMI to "make sure he wants to go to F$U"? On what planet will that turn out well for the SemenHoles?

Unless the guy wants to be broke for a couple of years in a ****hole town, then 3 days in Miami will absolutely make him sure that he doesn't want to go to F$U...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m confident because by all reports we were the reason he entered the portal and this is why we hired Mario. I don’t doubt for one second that FSU can end up getting this guy, they have a couple of things going for them but he is 100% visiting and has us as a serious contender. The whole we aren’t getting a look angle is absurd. If anything it’s FSU that is playing catch up. Like I said, they may win out but this spin that this is over is nonsense.
What I don't understand is why FSU even has a shot at this kid over us. That program is going nowhere while at UM there are too many things to list in terms of positives to offer a young man like Mims. FSU getting him would make zero sense no matter how you slice it no matter how special his relationship with Atkins might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back