Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans never think straight. I member the Golden years where we were confident as **** bout everyone and then Jimbo would just take his lunch and eat it in front of him.
True, but to be fair Jimbo was bankrolling those classes, while Golden had the NCAA on his doorstep..

Advertisement
He said this with no sarcasm or trolling lol. He’s dead azzz 😭

1ECD7FA8-7708-45ED-A1CF-40DF3134C6B1.jpeg

For a .500 team. Not even worth it for them to put all their chips in on him. Should pool resources and go for five guys.

You realize we went 7-5, yes? And lost to them?

Regardless, as I've said 50x in this thread, this is as much an off the field situation as it is on the field. This is really the first major Mario vs NorveLLLLLLL battle for an elite of the elite prospect who both teams are going balls to the wall on. It's imperative we keep him off their roster in the football sense, but it's just as important to not let them win a recruiting battle for a kid we really want. The optics are just as important as who he blocks on Saturday, at the moment. Mario was brought here to win this very type of thing. When he does it, he can take his **** and smack Prison Mike right back into one of those goofy happy birthday videos where he belongs.

Advertisement
True, but to be fair Jimbo was bankrolling those classes, while Golden had the NCAA on his doorstep..
Sure but the point was that we were convinced we were getting errrrbody. The Brow had the kool aid flowing. Jimbo was a corch, golden just got it and FSU’s insiders had no idea what they were talking about. I see tons of similarities.

Advertisement
The lord is my shepherd, I shall fear no FSU twats, the lord will bless me with the Mountain of Amarius, he will anoint me with the Giant of Mimis, yea though i walk through the valley of feeble b!tches who quiver like mewling quims, I will be a canes man, for my Lord baby Jesus has spoken and said the Canes are blessed by the almighty. Ahmen

church GIF

coming to america 80s movies GIF

If loving the laaaawd is wrong I don't wanna be right 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
We got the big visit. Thursday - Sunday and he’s going to the spring game. As long as fsu doesn’t lock him up on that quick visit. It seems like we’re in a great spot. LFG

Advertisement
Bro I have no idea. You would think that he is family with Mims and is a OL guru, the way they talk about him lol. It’s weird

Just because he was Mims primary recruiter and the main reason FSU was in the game for him originally. Probably known the kid for 3 years now, multiple in-person visits, visits to his school, his family, etc. It's more a combination of he feels comfortable with the relationship plus FSU is a little over 2 hours down the road from home. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back