Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this dramatics. That boy more than likely already done tell where he going, and its Canes. Only thing making it interesting is FSU trolling. The UGA insiders saying he going to Miami. FSU was never mentioned in it. Prolly on a layover in Tally and man thinking he visiting hahahah. I kid

Advertisement
It's hard to miss your s*itty posts on every page of a thread. Do better
2CA0AFD2-8E01-4523-A8C3-18992A7913FF.gif

BB7BDCD9-ED34-4605-BF72-202D29588F08.gif
FBBD6C56-0CCA-4D2E-BE67-E398A878BC57.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll go back to what I said earlier in the thread - for FSU to even be in the game, they are going to have to put together an unprecedented (for them) NIL package. They're literally going to have to go all in for a transfer portal recruit that may or may not end up picking them. Not sure how this benefits them moving forward given the message they'll be sending to current players and recruits, even if he were to somehow end up there.

Advertisement
I'll go back to what I said earlier in the thread - for FSU to even be in the game, they are going to have to put together an unprecedented (for them) NIL package. They're literally going to have to go all in for a transfer portal recruit that may or may not end up picking them. Not sure how this benefits them moving forward given the message they'll be sending to current players and recruits, even if he were to somehow end up there.
That’s a good point.

It doesn’t look like the FSU visit is even confirmed. So would be hilarious if they don’t even get a visit.
FSU is falling apart like Miami did, just a few years behind on the timeline. I remember when we were able to convince ourselves that recruits were going to choose us after a 1 day visit before they visited the presumed leader for an entire 3 day weekend.

They are ignoring the signs right in front of their faces.

Advertisement
FSU is falling apart like Miami did, just a few years behind on the timeline. I remember when we were able to convince ourselves that recruits were going to choose us after a 1 day visit before they visited the presumed leader for an entire 3 day weekend.

They are ignoring the signs right in front of their faces.
Fans never think straight. I member the Golden years where we were confident as **** bout everyone and then Jimbo would just take his lunch and eat it in front of him.

For a .500 team. Not even worth it for them to put all their chips in on him. Should pool resources and go for five guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back