Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall clowning on Harrys... I like it. It aint no prime but it aint no Applebee's either. I imagine the one in Trailerhassee has indoor seating and an ice machine... Which is the **** for that area.

Advertisement
Date entered says 4/10.. Things seemed to have changed in that time.. Unless your buddy have more updated info from today close to family while on fsu visit
He’s not plugged in like that ..unless there’s something he’s not telling me lol

Advertisement
There's 50leven restaurants in south florida where he can get that. There's 100k black folk (many wit roots in the deep south) living right around the stadium he'd play in every Saturday. He'll eat just fine. lol
I trust Mario to play this hand right. He does his homework and seems genuine. If Mims and family visit, I like our chances.

Date entered says 4/10.. Things seemed to have changed in that time.. Unless your buddy have more updated info from today close to family while on fsu visit
The date is for when he entered the transfer portal. I’ve got no idea when the prediction was made

Last edited:
The last one got them cheeks! Den she smacked Dat thang & made it jiggle! Lawwwwwwwwd
motorboating GIF

Advertisement
I saw an interesting point made elsewhere regarding a visit by Mims…

So much chatter on the FSU boards that he may not even make it. It’s the staff’s belief right now he will make the trip. Will it be a genuine, open minded OV where he gives Mario a shot to recruit him? Or will it be a token visit to show he did his due diligence in seeing other options now that the word is he signed some NIL agreement with the Noles? If the staff perceives it’s the second case will they entertain the visit? So much was out out in public already on FSU’s end it makes u wonder. I guess we’ll see when he actually arrives and how long he stays. It IS Easter weekend.

Mario and his wife takin moms to church on Easter……

But good point he may dip out after the spring game if he comes so moms can get back home for church on Sunday

OK that changes things a little bit. So he left GA for other reasons and it appears he would be ok with RT. Does FSU have anyone of consequence at LT? That may push him to RT?
No, they have no one like Zion. I think this comes down to NIL and being coached by Mario and Mirabal.

Edit: both schools are offering playtime, don’t fool yourself there. We are offering a starting job. FSU has proximity and I’m assuming moms likes that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Below is interesting that was reported on his visit to Miami -

Mims will be joined by his mother and sister, but not his father and brother who joined the family for the Florida State visit. Multiple sources with knowledge of the recruitment believe mom is the more influential figure in the recruitment, so that’s good news for Miami if she does make it down.
Prob going home because Easter. Doubt Miami would only buy two plane tickets if they wanted more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back