Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I want Ruiz to fly up and pick him up. Lobster and steaks waiting on the plane.
Make a real impression.

Pick him up with one of these.

1649970071160.jpeg

I hope I’m wrong but I believe he stays in FSU. He dressed in a tshirt for what should be a job interview...you could easily just take that as this is a done deal and I’m showing up just to hang out and have fun.

I don’t think he makes the trip to Miami, nor was he ever going to.
You don’t have to hope...you are wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. This wouldn't be our first rodeo on this front either. ****, I remember when Shockey first showed up. Dude was as Oklahoma hilljack as they come. Jort wearing and worried about where to fish. That made what he ended up becoming pop-culturally when he was in NY even more crazy but we've had plenty of country and swamp dudes do jussssst fine in Coral Gables.

There's some mighty fine fishin' on the banks of ol' Lake Osceola...I seen it myself...

Below is interesting that was reported on his visit to Miami -

Mims will be joined by his mother and sister, but not his father and brother who joined the family for the Florida State visit. Multiple sources with knowledge of the recruitment believe mom is the more influential figure in the recruitment, so that’s good news for Miami if she does make it down.

Advertisement
Below is interesting that was reported on his visit to Miami -

Mims will be joined by his mother and sister, but not his father and brother who joined the family for the Florida State visit. Multiple sources with knowledge of the recruitment believe mom is the more influential figure in the recruitment, so that’s good news for Miami if she does make it down.

Not worried. We have Cristobal.

And Gattis.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back