Amari Gainer (Pete, Tweed) what's up with this kid?

Cash

Emperor
Premium
Reciprocating a lot of Miami love lately and Lo seems like he's reeling this one in. #32 player in the country & #2 OLB. IMG_2677.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember a UM player with the surname Gainer but no FSU. Regardless, Lingard has been on this dude harder than powdered sugar on a doughnut.

Advertisement
Fsu legacy
So were jennings and weldon...

Word is from DOT Jennings got pushed out, but not sure if I believe it. Weldon came to UM because he has a legitimate chance to start and Richt promised him and his pops that opportunity. FSU would've taken Weldon 100%.

Naw they wanted him, fsu fans tried to come up with the bullsh*t to save face

Exactly..he tweeted out his official offer from FSU then a day later he de-committed... he knew what he was doin cause people thought he was pushed out n he wasn't

Advertisement
Would be awesome if true. We're going to know a lot more about how many LBs we need in this class by Paradise, but I think it will be at least two. Need more high-quality names on the board until kids commit.

Advertisement
Oh **** that's my old high school. For some reason I never even heard of this kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We getting played here.....
Kinda like FSU is being played by Blades.

Wow, really? Did he tell you that, did you overhear it in a restaurant, or did you steal his diary?

I bet you stole his diary right?

Nah, Ive just seen this story play out time in time out. Kid is regarded as Nole lock. We are coming back and the days of recruits trolling both teams for their side is about to return to old form. This was happening all the time in the late 90s and early 2000s. FSU is threatened by us for the first time in a long time, definitely for the first time during the Jimbo regime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back