Amari Gainer (Pete, Tweed) what's up with this kid?

We did take Jennings but what about Weldon

Fsu didnt offer him. If they did he probably would have went there.

Haha no he wouldnt've...

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. That dude wanted the fsu offer.

Whoa wait a minute... so the guy who was a commit to FSU and a legacy didn't have an FSU offer? lol seriously?

Talking about weldon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's about as impressive as a tall LB as I've ever seen. His highlights of covering Lorenzo at the RCS event 1x1s was ridiculous considering how favorable that drill is for the offensive player. Impressive athlete.

Is Gainer visiting today ? I saw Hartley tweet out last night that he was so excited for s BIG TIME visitor that was coming today. Does anyone know who he is referring to.

IMG_4053.jpg

Is Gainer visiting today ? I saw Hartley tweet out last night that he was so excited for s BIG TIME visitor that was coming today. Does anyone know who he is referring to.

View attachment 43836

Its been mentioned in another thread or two that it's the number 1 kicker in the country, Evan McPherson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What's up with him ? I see Lingard is putting work in with him over twitter. Zo is a true cane ain't he lol. Mad respect for lil homie keep that ****t up. But back to the topic with Amari.. Im feelin like he's leaning towards us as of now. I know those sorry *** noles are hating us at the moment for us tryna to pluck one of their top lb recruits from tally. Awesome looking prospect for his position too.. tall, lean but can grow into his body, fast, instinctive and looks pretty **** good in coverage. Him and Reese would be crazy additions to this class.

Yal got any inside scoop on him ? Appreciate

Advertisement
What's up with him ? I see Lingard is putting work in with him over twitter. Zo is a true cane ain't he lol. Mad respect for lil homie keep that ****t up. But back to the topic with Amari.. Im feelin like he's leaning towards us as of now. I know those sorry *** noles are hating us at the moment for us tryna to pluck one of their top lb recruits from tally. Awesome looking prospect for his position too.. tall, lean but can grow into his body, fast, instinctive and looks pretty **** good in coverage. Him and Reese would be crazy additions to this class.

Him and Rosendo Louis if we are taking 2 LBs this cycle.

If we are taking a 3rd LB I would love for it to be Reese or Sherwood.

Lol at the voice I was using in my head to read this post.

Advertisement
LB is the least important position this cycle.

I would be very surprised if we landed a kid like Gainer.

I've seen him tagged with [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] in some of his tweets. He's probably the guy to ask.

IMO
Plan A Louis, Reese, Gainer
Plan B Abdullah, Sherwood

Him and Rosendo Louis if we are taking 2 LBs this cycle.

If we are taking a 3rd LB I would love for it to be Reese or Sherwood.

Reese is better than Louis. Great size and absolute freak athlete. Already got invited to the Opening Finals, and he's going to get a big bump and blow up after that.

If we take three, though, I would take Louis or Abdullah.

Advertisement
Back