Amari Gainer (Pete, Tweed) what's up with this kid?

Advertisement
Fsu legacy
So were jennings and weldon...

Word is from DOT Jennings got pushed out, but not sure if I believe it. Weldon came to UM because he has a legitimate chance to start and Richt promised him and his pops that opportunity. FSU would've taken Weldon 100%.
That's completely bogus... FSU absolutely wanted him, because they needed at least 3 LB's in their class & when he flipped they were scrambling.

He had a legit offer from FSU, he just made the better choice with Miami because their staff was treating him as if he was already a lock to them.

They wound up taking a JUCO LB & another kid from Tampa that ordinarily wouldn't have been a take for them.

We did take Jennings but what about Weldon

Why am I in the title? When/If Amari visits, everyone will know.
What do you mean "why am I in the title?" Lol you know **** well why you're in the title. Just curious what's out know about this kid and if this kid has legit interest or not. It would appear so but you'd know better than me.

Richt coached at FSU for awhile and Dugans is from Tallahassee (A&M HS)....

We clearly have connections in north Florida.

This will continue to help us in the area and perhaps with Gainer....

Advertisement
Fsu legacy

Word is from DOT Jennings got pushed out, but not sure if I believe it. Weldon came to UM because he has a legitimate chance to start and Richt promised him and his pops that opportunity. FSU would've taken Weldon 100%.
That's completely bogus... FSU absolutely wanted him, because they needed at least 3 LB's in their class & when he flipped they were scrambling.

He had a legit offer from FSU, he just made the better choice with Miami because their staff was treating him as if he was already a lock to them.

They wound up taking a JUCO LB & another kid from Tampa that ordinarily wouldn't have been a take for them.

Fsu didnt offer him. If they did he probably would have went there.

Advertisement

Haha no he wouldnt've...

Fsu legacy

pushed out In the area they need most. Would be the same excuse that we pushed out all the DTs under golden

Its too bad we pushed out Smith, Juedy, and Leatherwood last cycle.

Fsu legacy

pushed out In the area they need most. Would be the same excuse that we pushed out all the DTs under golden

Just don't see them pushing out a legacy but they did end up with a highly rated 4* ilb (Warner) from Georgia. They also signed a 4* top-5 ilb the previous year (Jackson)

Advertisement
He was throwing the chop at the Adidas event... definitely a Seminoles lean.

Get this man on campus with the ambassador and anything is possible.

Really hard for me to believe an FSU legacy comes to Miami if they really wanted him. How often do we see that?

Advertisement
Oh **** that's my old high school. For some reason I never even heard of this kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. chiles finally has a respectable football program, I would be surprised if he didn't go to fsu.

Haha no he wouldnt've...

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. That dude wanted the fsu offer.

Haha no he wouldnt've...

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. That dude wanted the fsu offer.

Whoa wait a minute... so the guy who was a commit to FSU and a legacy didn't have an FSU offer? lol seriously?

Advertisement
Back