Amari Daniels

Advertisement
If, if was a fifth! You kno the rest cribby.
Odds are he will have a good year , so I guess we won’t all be drunk . Cam is explosive and will rip off plenty of long runs in this system. Rb’s have a short life so they’re always looking to go.

if we get get some scholly relief by the ncaa I’d think about taking him. If not , there’s no way.

Advertisement
We don’t get more recruiting spot if Burns is not here next year... that’s not how it works...
You are incorrect here. There is a 25 and 85. Burns doesn’t impact the 25 but he does the 85. Our issue for 21 isn’t the 25 IC. It’s creating space under 85. We have 8 scholarship seniors. If Burns doesn’t have an impact, then how are we already at 21 commitments?

Cam is not a NFL starting RB. He's a Depth RB in the NFL and is likely a 6th or 7th round pick. He's a Travis Homer type RB in my opinion. I don't see him leaving to be a late round pick if we had a good season and have a shot at making a playoff run in 2021
harris hasnt run behind average run blocking once on his career

Advertisement
Either that or he may not get brought back for a 5th year. As a coach, are you bringing back a RB who would be 4th on your depth chart for a fifth year? Not likely especially given the recruiting going on.
That’s not happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes a great fit for this offense. he gets them, little whole and hes taking it to the house. Plus hes a dam South Florida legend. Load these dudes up and let them help recruit for next cycle as well. Put on for your city needs to be the new slogan going forward. Make it relevant like its a canes thing you wouldn't understand.

Advertisement
Back