Amari Daniels

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam is not a NFL starting RB. He's a Depth RB in the NFL and is likely a 6th or 7th round pick. He's a Travis Homer type RB in my opinion. I don't see him leaving to be a late round pick if we had a good season and have a shot at making a playoff run in 2021
Starter? Probably not I agree. You do remember Homer and Deejay both left after 3. Are they starters?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Starter? Probably not I agree. You do remember Homer and Deejay both left after 3. Are they starters?
Deejay left for family reasons and his style of play fits the NFL better. He's a 3rd down RB and can be a special teams ace. He will likely have 7+ year NFL career because of that. Homer likely left because of the uncertainty after Richt and he didn't think we were winning in 2021. If we have a good season then Harris will likely return to try and make a playoff run. He would have to have a huge season to leave early

Advertisement
Either that or he may not get brought back for a 5th year. As a coach, are you bringing back a RB who would be 4th on your depth chart for a fifth year? Not likely especially given the recruiting going on.
We don’t get more recruiting spot if Burns is not here next year... that’s not how it works...

Advertisement
Back