Amari Daniels

had to register just to ask. Why do you guys want this kid so bad? His tape has nothing that screams a take. He's small, and he's not even a burner.

Looks to me like a 4.6+ guy.

I think you guys want him only because he was some youth football star.

Small, slow, pass.

Reminds me of Nayquan Wright. All you dudes wanted him so bad. "youth football star" "best RB in dade". Meanwhile he's short and slow.

Advertisement
had to register just to ask. Why do you guys want this kid so bad? His tape has nothing that screams a take. He's small, and he's not even a burner.

Small, slow, pass.

Reminds me of Nayquan Wright. All you dudes wanted him so bad. "youth football star" "best RB in dade". Meanwhile he's short and slow.

He's not slow. He's a 4.45-4.55 guy. We could easily lose Burns and Harris this year. Unless the staff is certain burns stays then we should 100% be recruiting him. I don't see any SFL studs in next years RB's class.

In today's game you play nickel a lot, so i count it as 3 CB spots.

You can't have 5 scholarship CBs for 3 spots. If Blades leaves, that's what we'd have right now with Burns as the commit and Curtis potentially switching to WR.....which is why i'm saying we need 2 more CBs. That would at least get us to 3 deep at boundary with a dedicated slot. To have allowed CB depth to get this bad, is unacceptable.

From an overall roster standpoint, it makes zero sense to carry 11 WRs and only 5 CBs, assuming only Harley leaves at WR and Curtis makes the switch. CB is a tough position and development takes time (especially if you don't run simple man concepts). You need depth.
Agree, but harley isn't leaving period with a free year he knows he needs this extra year only player who might leave who's a senior is williams the tackle.

Small, slow, pass.

I'm not sure he is slow! His film screams ur not catching me from behind.

To clarify my senior comment, i meant only senior who is on offense who might leave is williams.I think borregales stays on to mentor lil bro we know mcdonaldson is coming back and king is a toss up. Da defense if they ball out roche is gone i think mccloud and ford and carter come back.

Advertisement

Small, slow, pass.

I don’t think he’s slow. And he’s the second back in the class, so he doesn’t need to carry the mail. We also have to, unfortunately, play politics in our recruiting. He’s a well known and respected south Florida player at a feeder school. You take those guys if they are good enough for P5 ball

Now I know you must have some sort of genetic defect. Cook was nowhere near as clutch as Dunn

watch .34 seconds in the two plays against the bears

Cook did not have that lateral quickness and stop and start. Keep in mind he’s doing that against the pros not a Mark Donofrio defense.

Cook ain’t down **** in the pros

Bro, Cook is the 2nd leading rusher in the ACC history stop it.

To clarify my senior comment, i meant only senior who is on offense who might leave is williams.I think borregales stays on to mentor lil bro we know mcdonaldson is coming back and king is a toss up. Da defense if they ball out roche is gone i think mccloud and ford and carter come back.
How does Zach McCloud come back? Isn't he a 5th year senior?

Advertisement

Small, slow, pass.

bEcAusE hEs a SoFlA lEGenD1!1!

He's not slow. He's a 4.45-4.55 guy. We could easily lose Burns and Harris this year. Unless the staff is certain burns stays then we should 100% be recruiting him. I don't see any SFL studs in next years RB's class.
Burns can go , injury prone !

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s why I think we should bring in Daniels
there's gotta be a back we can take that's better then him.

i dont see anything about him that translates to the college level. maybe as a senior he'll be serviceable. is that what we want?

he's 5'9 and runs a 4.6. he isn't strong at all and has a small build.

again, if he wasn't some youth football star in south florida, you wouldn't even know who he is.

Advertisement
Back