Amari Carter is a beast

verobeachcane

Recruit
Banned
After rewatching the game dude can flat out play. I know it was savannah st, but he showed out. Seems to have that natural instinct for where the ball is gonna be on almost every play. He's the hardest hitter we have on D by far. Everytime he tackled someone their body went flying. Carter, for me is the most exciting player we have on defense. I don't know how he's not getting more playing time or higher on the depth chart. You can feel the energy when hes on the field. Hopefully he starts seeing the field a lot more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"The Hitman" Amari Carter is a Body Bag artist of the highest degree.

This year & especially next year people will finally see why I've been reppin for him so much since he was a Senior at PBG.

He's a bonafide killa! If this staff for whatever reason wasn't always so **** bent on playing upperclassmen we would see what he could do more. Right now he's just being used a rush Safety which he did last year vs Va Tech, but I actually think he has solid cover skills as well.

He's not a Deep Centerfielder, but on those intermediate routes underneath he should be allowed to play those Zones more.

Amari & Gurvan are going to be a great Safety Duo for us next year as successors to Quan & Redwine, plus with Derrick Smith at Striker/Nickel I think we'll have a very good Secondary. That's why it's so important to get the young guys like Blades, Ivey & Frierson reps early on now because by the time they hit their stride they'll be battle tested with plenty of experience in real games.

Advertisement
All I need from him is what Jamal Carter gave us. A physical presence that'll make RBs and WRs think twice.

He was the first safety off the bench against Sav State. So I think he's going to get some major burn from here on out! Not sure how folks didn't peep that out!

All I need from him is what Jamal Carter gave us. A physical presence that'll make RBs and WRs think twice.

I need him to give us more than what Jamal gave us. I think he is better than Jamal at this point in their careers and will be exponentially better than JC by his Senior year if he stays. JMO

Advertisement
"The Hitman" Amari Carter is a Body Bag artist of the highest degree.

This year & especially next year people will finally see why I've been reppin for him so much since he was a Senior at PBG.

He's a bonafide killa! If this staff for whatever reason wasn't always so **** bent on playing upperclassmen we would see what he could do more. Right now he's just being used a rush Safety which he did last year vs Va Tech, but I actually think he has solid cover skills as well.

He's not a Deep Centerfielder, but on those intermediate routes underneath he should be allowed to play those Zones more.

Amari & Gurvan are going to be a great Safety Duo for us next year as successors to Quan & Redwine, plus with Derrick Smith at Striker/Nickel I think we'll have a very good Secondary. That's why it's so important to get the young guys like Blades, Ivey & Frierson reps early on now because by the time they hit their stride they'll be battle tested with plenty of experience in real games.

The 4th quarter they zoom in on the guys on the bench it's a few db's sitting there talking and kee kee laughing. Amari is sitting there is with a cold look on his face chewing his mouthpiece.I was like this joker has some bodies on his belt for real.

The real Bermuda triangle 2.0 is going to be Amari Carter Derrick Smith & Gurvan Hall. When they hit the field together. They played together late in the 4th. We're going to see a lot of bodies rolling onto a stretcher soon.

Advertisement
I need him to give us more than what Jamal gave us. I think he is better than Jamal at this point in their careers and will be exponentially better than JC by his Senior year if he stays. JMO
You're right, but I was moreso saying it for the interim. He is much more talented than Jamal, but for right now we're missing someone in the secondary that's willing to drop a shoulder on anyone in the way.

Advertisement
Back