Amari Carter is a beast

Advertisement
Just saying I think Carter is very limited as a safety aside from being an enforcer. I compare him to Keanu Neal for the Falcons. Can hit like a tank but is a big liability against the pass.

Still no excuse for him not getting all of Knowles reps
Do you have film of his blown coverages?

Advertisement
Advertisement
coaches are probably dumb, they rotate way too much especially at LB and secondary. I understand DL rotation but cmon its ridiculous to rotate and we dont have the stacked depth for that

The 50-yard TD run against LSU happened near the end of the 1st quarter iirc. Don't understand why at that point you'd need to go ahead and perform a mass substitution on the back 7.

The 50-yard TD run against LSU happened near the end of the 1st quarter iirc. Don't understand why at that point you'd need to go ahead and perform a mass substitution on the back 7.
Coaches tried to outsmart everyone and paid for it. D-Line, I get the subs. But the secondary and LBs in the 1st? Players need to shut that down.

Coaches tried to outsmart everyone and paid for it. D-Line, I get the subs. But the secondary and LBs in the 1st? Players need to shut that down.

Golden andDno did the same ****. Never let players get into a rhythm.

For no fuqin reason no reason, make those kids play. I hate the whole im tired ****

Advertisement
coaches are probably dumb, they rotate way too much especially at LB and secondary. I understand DL rotation but cmon its ridiculous to rotate and we dont have the stacked depth for that

I can agree with this. Hate when coaches rotate players for no dam reason. Chit is dumb. Some coaches do it cause they simply don't know their players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back