Amari Carter is a beast

Dude is a beast and should be playing more than sorry ahh knowles. Hall is coming hard too

Advertisement
They have mishandled carter. He needs to be playing LB. You don't have to be big at LB in todays game.

Advertisement
Amari Carter is a beast inside the box has absolutely zero ability to defend the pass and play in space

Rest In Pieces.

cgUXjEe.gif

Advertisement

Just saying I think Carter is very limited as a safety aside from being an enforcer. I compare him to Keanu Neal for the Falcons. Can hit like a tank but is a big liability against the pass.

Still no excuse for him not getting all of Knowles reps

Advertisement
Just saying I think Carter is very limited as a safety aside from being an enforcer. I compare him to Keanu Neal for the Falcons. Can hit like a tank but is a big liability against the pass.

Knowles is far more of a liability on defense

Play the guy who can make opposing offensive players scared to go across the middle

"The Hitman" Amari Carter is a Body Bag artist of the highest degree.

This year & especially next year people will finally see why I've been reppin for him so much since he was a Senior at PBG.

He's a bonafide killa! If this staff for whatever reason wasn't always so **** bent on playing upperclassmen we would see what he could do more. Right now he's just being used a rush Safety which he did last year vs Va Tech, but I actually think he has solid cover skills as well.

He's not a Deep Centerfielder, but on those intermediate routes underneath he should be allowed to play those Zones more.

Amari & Gurvan are going to be a great Safety Duo for us next year as successors to Quan & Redwine, plus with Derrick Smith at Striker/Nickel I think we'll have a very good Secondary. That's why it's so important to get the young guys like Blades, Ivey & Frierson reps early on now because by the time they hit their stride they'll be battle tested with plenty of experience in real games.
People dont understand how good Derrick Smith's covering skills are, he just needs to get a little better on the point of attack when teams run.

Advertisement

Amari can cover, he's just not put in position to do it.

They only use him as an in-box Safety, so he hasn't had an opportunity to show his coverage skills.

Once Diaz/Banda wise up & stop aimlessly throwing Bobby Knowles out there, yall will see it.

Gurvan & Amari are going to be a great, Gurvan is a FS like Devin McCourty & Amari is more of a SS Shawn Williams/ Tony Jefferson type.

Dude is a beast and should be playing more than sorry ahh knowles. Hall is coming hard too
Knowles and carter play different positions..y’all do realize this right..carter has likely played more snaps this year than knowles anyway

Advertisement
Back