2025 Alvin "A Train" Henderson 4* RB from Elba, AL

Advertisement

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Advertisement
tonight was the first time I watched his tape and I’m kinda disappointed. I wanted to be amazed but I just wasn’t. He looks short af. He can’t be more than 5’9 and his speed is okay. I don’t see him as a can’t miss guy but I could be dead wrong.

Last edited:
tonight was the first time I watched his tape and I’m kinda disappointed. I wanted to be amazed but I just wasn’t. He looks short af. He can’t be more than 5’9 and his speed is okay. I don’t see him as a can’t miss guy but I could be dead wrong.

Speed must be ok didn't nobody catch him from behind!!

Advertisement
Ok! with that being said, how does he kno if his speed isn't good if nobody is catching him from behind. But ok!

He's got enough speed for it to not be a problem in college. I'd say that's evident, but what kind of speed is that? Track and times at camps will tell people that and I haven't seen any of his times.

One thing I noticed is that he conserves energy well. He's not going all out (speed wise) when he doesn't need to. Some kids will run as fast as they can right into the end zone when they've already burnt everyone.

As always, you'd have to watch entire games and that's what coaches do. I'd imagine there's not much to frown at considering he has a ton of offers.

Advertisement
Ok! with that being said, how does he kno if his speed isn't good if nobody is catching him from behind. But ok!
That highlight tape is a poor little Timmie marathon 😂 I said his speed is okay. I didn’t say he was slow but he doesn’t look like a burner. I also didn’t say he isn’t good. I just expected to be wowed and that didn’t happen.

Camps are actually useful to address the things you are concerned about; measurables. If Henderson comes out of the camp season, after being physically tested against other top RB’s, and is still highly rated, then he has the measureables.

From the film it looks like he has good vision and is elusive.

Camps are actually useful to address the things you are concerned about; measurables. If Henderson comes out of the camp season, after being physically tested against other top RB’s, and is still highly rated, then he has the measureables.

From the film it looks like he has good vision and is elusive.
Yes and no. Running in shorts and a tee is obviously very different from with pads. That doesn't always translate. Especially with shorter dudes. That's why you got alot of dudes where the term football quick comes into play.

Advertisement

He reminds me of Dalvin as far as running style. Agree with him not being a can't miss guy though.

Advertisement
Back