2025 Alvin "A Train" Henderson 4* RB from Elba, AL

Ive actually seen the kids play since Im relatively close to the area. Bout an hour away. His competition is trash as **** but he is a man amongst boys. Looks like reggie bush compared to them little boys. The big question will be how does he look against power 5 competition. Everybody says that he is a hard worker but how quickly will he process the actual game of football and position of RB. Not just eat off athleticism. But has all the intangibles imo
My first takeaway from his film was/is how poor the opposition looked. He looked to be toying with those kids, which is an impressive thing as he's only a sophomore in the clips. My concerns are similar to your assessment, which I won't categorize as a concern as much your personal evaluation. With that being stated, I do dig the kid. He reminds me a little bit of Graig Cooper, but with better balance...Coop was good for self tackling and getting tripped up by his laces.

Advertisement
My first takeaway from his film was/is how poor the opposition looked. He looked to be toying with those kids, which is an impressive thing as he's only a sophomore in the clips. My concerns are similar to your assessment, which I won't categorize as a concern as much your personal evaluation. With that being stated, I do dig the kid. He reminds me a little bit of Graig Cooper, but with better balance...Coop was good for self tackling and getting tripped up by his laces.
All of the **** time!

Advertisement

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Truth.

agreement yes GIF by South Park

I have no emotional investment in this recruitment as I'm a broken man when it comes to pulling an elite RB out of Bama that Saban wants. I think I may need to update the CIS laws of recruiting to include that law.
Sabans too good best out there and Kirby is 1A then it’s everyone else. They in a league of their own

Advertisement
Let's have FSU waste their time and resources chasing the top RB in Alabama this year while we focus on the top instate kids again.

Advertisement
Of the top 20 leading rushers in the Nation this season:

- 4 were from Texas
- 3 were from Georgia
- 2 were from North Carolina
- 2 were from Florida (Central & Northern)
- 2 were from California
- 2 were from Kansas
- 1 was from Michigan @cway313
- 1 was from Alabama

Of the top 20 leading rushers in the Nation this season:

- 4 were from Texas
- 3 were from Georgia
- 2 were from North Carolina
- 2 were from Florida (Central & Northern)
- 2 were from California
- 2 were from Kansas
- 1 was from Michigan @cway313
- 1 was from Alabama
Michigan > SFLA.

Keke Palmer Running GIF by Hustlers

Advertisement
Back