Alton Tarber 2022 NT

Advertisement
He's not posing. That's just his face.
Man we need a collection of all of Mullen's weird looks. A special thread on just Mullen alone. He's got funny shoulders with his head kind of pushed down in an unusual look. I don't know what that is, but he doesn't look normal. Then he boogied on the sideline during a timeout, talking to his QB. That's not serious stuff. I never saw the reported Manny sliding on something, I don't know what, so I can't judge it, but there's just something about this Mullen. And his wife with the kissing the players...is she giving or getting tongue when she does that? That whole picture is weird but that goes along with being a Gator I guess.

I don't think I'd be happy if Mullen were our coach. I could even put up with that Al Golden cool guy squint, he used to give. If you know what I mean. I just think that Lasagna guy running our defense just ruined it for us, even though it was really Al Golden's defense, not Lasagna's.

[Note: I can't remember the name of the guy who did the defense back then. I just remember he was Italian. Last Thursday was National Lasagna Day, so I went out and ate Italian. My doctor said I should eat Mediterranean Diet instead of Keto Diet. So, since Italy is on the Mediterranean, I figured lasagna was a good thing to eat. Yesterday, Friday, was National Cheesecake Day. I just guessed that cheesecake emanated from Greece. Lucky but correct guess! If you do your research you'll see that cheesecake got its start in Greece. That's also on the Mediterranean. So perfect for a Mediterranean diet! Still have some in the fridge.

https://www.cheesecake.com/History-Of-Cheesecake.asp]

Advertisement
Absolutely...
But you know how kids can be sometimes. It doesn't hit them until it hurts them.
He's been doing very well lately so I'm sure it's registered.

It's difficult to find 315lb high school kids with motor though.
EXACTLY.

We don’t have anyone who can do what he does. If he wants in take him.

He is a nose. Yeah it’s pretty when a 330 pound guy runs down a th from behind, but that ain’t his job.

We need a guy that can reset the line of scrimmage bullying a single blocker, can split or stymie a double team or use his hands to disrupt pulling linemen or guys trying to get to linebackers.

We need a guy that creates opportunities for the rest of the front 7. A bully in our front 7 makes this defense much more potent, even if he only has 2pr 3 seconds per play in him.

Advertisement
EXACTLY.

We don’t have anyone who can do what he does. If he wants in take him.

He is a nose. Yeah it’s pretty when a 330 pound guy runs down a th from behind, but that ain’t his job.

We need a guy that can reset the line of scrimmage bullying a single blocker, can split or stymie a double team or use his hands to disrupt pulling linemen or guys trying to get to linebackers.

We need a guy that creates opportunities for the rest of the front 7. A bully in our front 7 makes this defense much more potent, even if he only has 2pr 3 seconds per play in him.
My lord

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back