Alton Tarber 2022 NT

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kids a take. The kid can play and we need more then 5 DTs. We also need Moton to get better because he’s a big dude and can help. Gore he small but quick. TCU just drove the best O line in the country crazy with small fast Lineman. We need 2-3 portal guys still

That's a misconception a lot of people make about TCU, their dline is not small. Their freshman NT Damonic Williams is 6'2" 330lbs and he played his best game this season or of his career to this point yesterday. An for the record he is very different than Alton Tabor.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean Mario could have got him when he came in last year at the time he was committed to gt and he didn’t go after him. I don’t think he is legit going after him now
Coach Macho had indicated we have interest and are in some level of contact so let's see if anything develops further

My call log says otherwise. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Unless something has changed recently, they were trying to get him on campus.
Probably to see him up close. You ain’t new to this. You know if they legit wanted him they would’ve been offered and pressed for him

Probably to see him up close. You ain’t new to this. You know if they legit wanted him they would’ve been offered and pressed for him
Okay. So why would he want to see him up close if he had no intentions of going after him?

And Tarber is a unique situation because he has no college tape yet, so they can't/won't press for him or offer without seeing him in person. That's understandable.

But to say that there's no interest is completely false. I've had 3 different Miami coaches call me about the kid.

Advertisement
Okay. So why would he want to see him up close if he had no intentions of going after him?

And Tarber is a unique situation because he has no college tape yet, so they can't/won't press for him or offer without seeing him in person. That's understandable.

But to say that there's no interest is completely false. I've had 3 different Miami coaches call me about the kid.
Never said they didn’t contact him. I was just saying I don’t believe he is a legit target at this point

Advertisement
Take your L dawg and move along man… you can hedge in another thread like you always do.
Hedge like I always do? I’m not no insider and don’t hedge on nothing. And how I’m taking a L when this dude hasn’t visited, doesn’t have an offer. Rogers just hit the portal and kind of funny he has a visit set up already

Last edited:
Hedge like I always do? I’m not no insider and don’t hedge on nothing. And how I’m taking a L when this dude hasn’t visited, doesn’t have an offer. Rogers just hit the portal and kind of funny he has a visit set up already lmao
I think we need two more DTs… this dude might be a one and done player. Tabor is a nice prospect who still has a few years away

Advertisement
Back