Although Manny was a Corch

3FW

Senior
Not defending Manny, who should have never been hired. With all is faults, the one thing he had was kids who played hard. This team quit on it’s staff yesterday in a game they had the lead in the 3rd quarter. Mario is not going anywhere, but this guarantees that players and coaches will be departing. Nothing worse than a team quitting in a game in October when there is still quite a bit to play for. This happened to Shannon (FSU 2010) and his days were numbered from that point on. Mario has no choice but to blow this up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They played hard for manny because they didn’t want to hurt their best friend feelings. Mario is saying I’m not your friend. You not gone play hard for me I’m gonna get rid of you.

Advertisement
Like fumbling 3 times in 4 games, diving 20y away to look like you tried to tackle someone and missing and looking stupid, not being able to snap a football? Looks the same to me
More like skipping practices and other off field stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mandy's teams most definitely did NOT play hard.

But what does it say that this team looks worse under Mario, the supposedly better coach?

Not defending Manny, who should have never been hired. With all is faults, the one thing he had was kids who played hard. This team quit on it’s staff yesterday in a game they had the lead in the 3rd quarter. Mario is not going anywhere, but this guarantees that players and coaches will be departing. Nothing worse than a team quitting in a game in October when there is still quite a bit to play for. This happened to Shannon (FSU 2010) and his days were numbered from that point on. Mario has no choice but to blow this up.
This post alone bans you to ignore. How the **** can you say mannys guys played hard for him when you have games like FIU

Advertisement
Back