Alquadin Muhammad Update

Advertisement
LOL

You worried?

Golden probably told him to take the visit.

Let's not get carried away and start lying to each other. It's bad enough that you're lying to yourself.

Ohhh blerg blerg blerg.

Kid took a local visit.

Big ****ing deal.

Maybe big deal, maybe not. But there is no reason why AG would have encouraged him to take the visit. If you want to back off that comment, be my guest.

Here's a hint: I don't know ****.

Like 96% of the people that post here.

To put an end to the Rumors, Muhammad confirmed with me that he is not visiting Rutgers this weekend. Muhammad is all set to sign his LOI to Miami on Wednesday.

Note: Muhammad has seen the website and occasionally browses it so I would just request you guys cut the Terrorist nicknames

I said this on the day he came to visit and got jumped...**** is not funny or cool at all

Outrageous. Stuff is out of bounds.

LOL

You worried?

Golden probably told him to take the visit.

Let's not get carried away and start lying to each other. It's bad enough that you're lying to yourself.

Ohhh blerg blerg blerg.

Kid took a local visit.

Big ****ing deal.

Maybe big deal, maybe not. But there is no reason why AG would have encouraged him to take the visit. If you want to back off that comment, be my guest.

Here's a hint: I don't know ****.

Like 96% of the people that post here.
No need for your hint. There's literally no one here who thinks otherwise.

Advertisement
Incredibly athletic defensive end,the kind of guy we need here.Couple him with McCord,and it's lights out !!!!!

This guy and McCord comin' off the edges in a couple years is gonna be fun to watch!

Advertisement
Any truth to rumors about him possibly attending a prep school next year?

There needs to be some sort of rule about people who come on here claiming "rumors" when they have no source and aren't a recognized poster. This dude is clearly trolling.

Any claims of rumors should result in a one-day ban if no source are listed unless they are a regular poster. Repeat offenses lead to longer, and indefinite, IP bans.

Implement a drop down reporting system so users can easily notify mods about posts with unsubstantiated claims ("Rumor w/o Source").

Any truth to rumors about him possibly attending a prep school next year?

There needs to be some sort of rule about people who come on here claiming "rumors" when they have no source and aren't a recognized poster. This dude is clearly trolling.

Any claims of rumors should result in a one-day ban if no source are listed unless they are a regular poster. Repeat offenses lead to longer, and indefinite, IP bans.

Implement a drop down reporting system so users can easily notify mods about posts with unsubstantiated claims ("Rumor w/o Source").
Just neg the guy to Bolivia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back