Alonzo will not be joining the Miami Administration

Advertisement
Ferman be like
source.gif

Advertisement
@jerive31 thinks blake nailed it again

Highsmith is far too smart to take a fake job in this disaster of an administration
Perhaps, but he said he'd be open to it in his own words.

Again, as is usual to these situations, there's likely more to the story than is being reported.

For me, I'm not going to get lost in my feelings based on an initial report which is usually one side trying to spin the narrative to their side.

Good day to you, sir.

I’m listening to Rashard Butler and Brian Monroe on 790. They also confirmed Highsmith isn’t coming. This was Manny not wanting to have someone like Highsmith over shadowing him. Could be some of Blake James also. Having Highsmith in the drivers seat would really shine the light on the incompetence.

At this point you just have to wait it out until someone on the BOT gets completely tired of the sh@@ show James is dealing in. No one in the AD or Board is over the top yet and it will probably take a disastrous season again to move the needle. They will not be able to get a good OC because who wants a 1 year job.

I know most of you don’t like Butch Davis. However, he needs to come in as a Mack Brown type of hire. Right the ship and hand it off. The CULTURE has to change. I think Blake James will be fired along with Manudo after next years season.

Advertisement
I’m listening to Rashard Butler and Brian Monroe on 790. They also confirmed Highsmith isn’t coming. This was Manny not wanting to have someone like Highsmith over shadowing him. Could be some of Blake James also. Having Highsmith in the drivers seat would really shine the light on the incompetence.

At this point you just have to wait it out until someone on the BOT gets completely tired of the sh@@ show James is dealing in. No one in the AD or Board is over the top yet and it will probably take a disastrous season again to move the needle. They will not be able to get a good OC because who wants a 1 year job.

I know most of you don’t like Butch Davis. However, he needs to come in as a Mack Brown type of hire. Right the ship and hand it off. The CULTURE has to change. I think Blake James will be fired along with Manudo after next years season.

The power Manny has over this administration is repulsive. How, his daddy's connections helped him get the job and how he continues to leverage power away from any external judgement is disgusting.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Becoming clearer by the day, BJ is the culture problem.

Based on what Fake Blames said about the position, there was no chance of getting Highsmith. That guy wasn't going to come here and be Manny's chief of staff.

A Director of Football ops may have been more interesting, but are both Manny and Fake going to give up that much power and control over football? Doubtful. They are going to sink the ship together.

Advertisement
Back