Alonzo will not be joining the Miami Administration

This.

Lol at the dopes on here who questioned Zo's ability to run this joke of a program. Even if he doesn't get a GM job, this shows you how highly respected he is. Cowherd just had a guest on who was raving over him, but I didn't catch the name of the guest and couldn't place the voice.

I really thought this had a chance to happen. We took his son on scholarship - where, to his credit, he proceeded to earn meaningful snaps on his own - when there's no way Jr. gets an offer here if he isn't a legacy. Zo was already loyal before that. That man is all Cane. I think he was truly interested in helping right the ship.

Zo was our most realistic chance to turn the program around, to TRULY change the culture (although I concede that the Browns culture is a joke, as well). Now we have another year of Manny and Blake. This was a major ****up by the BOT.
Highsmith was with the Packers before going to the Browns.

Advertisement
There's really nothing to agree with, my whole point on Mario is that he would be stupid to come back to Miami because he's at a clearly better situation, therefore there's no real incentive for him to leave because Mario's not stupid.

Looking at this situation as it stands, what sane Coach would walk away from a good situation to volunteer for this circus?

Just use logic & you'll understand exactly where I'm coming from lol.
Your logic is correct no doubt.

However, Mario is seriously considering a return (at some point) to Miami even given the cluster**** that we currently are and have been for the last 15 years. The two main reasons are that 1) the heart does make you do stupid things and 2) Mario has confidence that HE can return us to glory.

Attachments

• 907BBD94-B023-41D1-B32D-1CBA1CFFE916.gif
    907BBD94-B023-41D1-B32D-1CBA1CFFE916.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Oh it's so clear that it's effing translucent. People might want to say he's a symptom of the BoT or the school's administration but eff that. He effing exacerbates those issues whereas even a semi-competent AD would navigate them.
He’s the disease. The cure is a shot. It’s widely available. But we got a bunch of anti vac people in the program

Last edited:
I don't agree with you on Mario but this is exactly what is ongoing and it is a real sad state of affairs for us.

I never had any respect for Blake James and he was on his last life anyways.

I've now lost all respect for Manny Diaz who rather try to save his own *** as opposed to truly bring Miami back to greatness.
The fact that a failing HC like Manure would even be part of the process of selecting a guy to be the “GM” of the football program and his boss should tell you they’re looking for something different than the fans are. If they were looking for a football GM then Manure would have zero say in the process.

The fact that a failing HC like Manure would even be part of the process of selecting a guy to be the “GM” of the football program and his boss should tell you they’re looking for something different than the fans are. If they were looking for a football GM then Manure would have zero say in the process.
Unfathomable.

Blake James should have made this decision with the BOT in the best interest of the football team and program long-term.

Instead, because he is so weak, he got Manny involved and Manny created complications because he realized that he is 100% fired after year 2 (and possibly even during the year 2) if he doesn't immediately right the ship after this abortion of a year.

Unfathomable.

Blake James should have made this decision with the BOT in the best interest of the football team and program long-term.

Instead, because he is so weak, he got Manny involved and Manny created complications because he realized that he is 100% fired after year 2 (and possibly even during the year 2) if he doesn't immediately right the ship after this abortion of a year.

Slight of hand...

Advertisement
Your logic is correct no doubt.

However, Mario is seriously considering a return (at some point) to Miami even given the cluster**** that we currently are and have been for the last 15 years. The two main reasons are that 1) the heart does make you do stupid things and 2) Mario has confidence that HE can return us to glory.
Some guys are acting like Mario would be leaving Clemson to come to UM. Oregon is only experiencing some level of resurgence this year because of Mario. He could easily do the same or way better here.

His recruiting would get better immediately, as he’s only hovering right around Manure level right now despite him being at this supposedly magical program in the hippie wasteland. He’d have access to infinitely better talent right away. If he’s signing the 15th ranked class at Oregon he’d have a top 5 class here right away

This. Lock thead.

Advertisement
Unfathomable.

Fake shouldn’t have been involved either if the search was for someone who would take an important part of his power.

I think the actual search is for someone with no real power or autonomy to appear to be a “football guy” to take some public heat off Fake and Manure.

Manure and Blake sure the **** don’t want want somebody that really knows what’s he’s doing as their incompetence would be exposed very quickly. I like my players but despise the staff and admin. truly a comedy of incompetence and self service. They are parasites sucking the very life out of the program...now a bloodless corpse which leaves them feasting on the bones and shriveled skin and waste. Their total destruction of the program Is almost complete. Coral Gables High will be the new U of Gables soon.

It’s a classic George Castanza with the NY Yankees move
So many Costanzaisms apply to these bozos... like how Blake James should do the opposite of whatever his gut tells him. Order the ******* chicken salad on untoasted rye, Blake.

Advertisement
Some guys are acting like Mario would be leaving Clemson to come to UM. Oregon is only experiencing some level of resurgence this year because of Mario. He could easily do the same or way better here.

His recruiting would get better immediately, as he’s only hovering right around Manure level right now despite him being at this supposedly magical program in the hippie wasteland. He’d have access to infinitely better talent right away. If he’s signing the 15th ranked class at Oregon he’d have a top 5 class here right away

Compared to MIA, Oregon is Clemson. Since 09' they've finished in the top 10 six times, with appearances in 2 NC games, and numerous new year's 6 bowls. To suggest that Cristobal, a HC who was 27-47 during his time at FIU is solely responsible for Oregon's "resurgence" is beyond ridiculous. If anything it's the other way around.

Last edited:
Compared to MIA, Oregon is Clemson. Since 09' they've finished in the top 10 six times, with appearances in 2 NC games, and numerous new year's 6 bowls. To suggest that Cristobal, a HC who was 27-47 during his time at FIU is solely responsible for Oregon's "resurgence" is beyond ridiculous. If anything it's the other way around.
Yep. And Miami has great records in the past too. What was Oregon’s records the 5 years before he became HC because that is all that matters. You guys love arguing about stupid **** by pretending that Helfrich didn’t drag that program into the toilet and leave them completely devoid of talent.

Advertisement
Back