Allow Me to Pontificate…

The best I could ever come up with when complimenting Diaz was

“Well at least he’s open to fixing his **** ups”

I mean….

Advertisement
@apex_predator

Let me ask u a ?, since u brought up an uneven playing field in CFB, b/c u keep talking about some chit, I’m not.

We can all agree that Bama is king. We know their resources, we know their roster.

However, the debate keeps coming up about the reason Bama wins is b/c they out talent ppl. OK, that’s fair; let’s stick w/ that.

Explain how Wisconsin, where their HC makes far less $ than Harbaugh, have far less resources, and recruits at a much lower level than Michigan continues to body them?

Explain how a team like Iowa, can continue to compete w/ OSU?

Explain how a team like Liberty can beat a P5 school like VT?

How does a school like Fresno St give OU a scare & beat a top 15 team that have far greater resources & talent?

How does a school like Miami, who consistently have the best talent in our division, continue to get motor boated by teams w/ less talent?

How did Bama for all those yrs before Saban, w/ those resources, w/ their talent, still get shellacked by **** near everybody?

U’re premise sounds good, but it’s too simple. We saw Richt come in w/ the SAME TEAM as Golden & we immediately won 19 games in a two year window, winning a division & a bowl game (our best 2 yr stretch since joining the ACC) how?

I’m not arguing we should be on a Bama level, as a matter of fact, I’ve NEVER argued that. U have to crawl before u walk, but we’re not even crawling. That’s a big issue when u have a roster that avg. a .9000+ recruiting grade. We face not one team, sans Bama, who could say that this yr. YET, no matter the talent discrepancy, we play well below that.

So the point was, if we were going to pay $7.1m to retain Diaz, then we better had seen some results, and those results come from the teams we play who have way inferior talent than us.

Just stop. You're grasping at straws. JFC. What you're saying is so ridiculous, it's not even worth responding to.

It’s funny, b/c u were the one that brought up salary. Lol.

But I’m anxious to see ur Miami classified pie chart to show why we lost to Michigan State by 21.

For those thinking its all about money, would we win big with Manny if he was given another $10M/yr to spend on the program?

No.

Plenty of school spend huge, and can't win. Look at Texas.

Miami does need to spend more, but needs to spend wisely. Something the school hasn't proven they can do in the modern CFB game.

Alabama spends more, and spends it well.

What he said back in 2019:

What he did back in 2019:

And for these antics, many here crowned him as El Jefe. Lol

Sometimes theatrics can fool even some of the most astute fans. “Hope” is one of the most dangerous drugs that have resulted in ppl becoming rich off other’s naivety. Diaz took full advantage of many of your hopes & u were blinded to the facts. For that, u should be extremely upset.

The fact is, a Tiger doesn’t change its stripes, they just change their movement. The fact (stripes) was Diaz was a journeyman DC who became disgraced w/ a rep of running gimmicky concepts that are undisciplined.

The fact (stripes) was Diaz has never been a good recruiter, not at NCSt, not at Middle Tennesse, Texas, Miss St & def not here. {Diaz has been the primary recruiter of only 3 blue chips in his entire career: 1 while at UT & 2 here (Huff, and Harvey)}

Richt shined him up (changed his movement), although there were glaring warning signs. He was apart of a failed regime, and not just a failed regime on the field, but one that had locker room issues. Yet somehow our AD, and some fans, were duped into thinking that this guy, w/ this resume (the tiger w/ these stripes), would somehow lead us back to our once proud tradition b/c he preyed upon ur hope & an inept AD’s desperation. His theatrics gave u all the “feel” of what a Miami guy would be, saying all the right things, citing his “old” OB memories as a child, romanticizing his youth as an avid fan (although he’s a Nole), crashing our rivals’ football clinic, all while tickling the ears of anyone who hoped he was the prodigal son to lead us, all the while not truly paying attention.

The excuses that were used was b/c ppl don’t want to be wrong, it’s human nature. We use excuses when hope is still invested in. If u went out on a limb to defend the hire, defend the coach, yet see everything contrary, then of course U’re going to hide behind excuses, b/c reality is much more grim. That’s what blind fans do, that’s what makes them fanatics; and those who do not drink the Kool-Aid, debunk every excuse w/ facts or common sense are labeled as Mopes, fake fans, etc. Well call me a mope on 09/18/21. Why?

B/c here we are: once again overrated, soft, undisciplined, unmotivated, and full of disappointment. THAT’S the reality. “El Jefe” has provided his sicarios w/ guns to enter gun fights, but he neglected to tell them they are loaded w/ rubber bullets, & we are getting bodied by any and every team that has a pulse. We have continually made teams that are far inferior than us, look like future CFP contenders. (Is that 3 star transfer RB from WF still running? How bout that no star walk on DE; did he beat Zion again?)

Regardless of posters showing 30 sec clips of practice, or hearing about how much bigger, stronger, faster we are, at the end of the day, it’s the same Tiger. Diaz has been here for 6 yrs, longer than Shannon, Golden, and Richt. When will some of u finally concede we do not have a talent problem, we have a coaching problem. We have a leadership problem, and those two lead to a locker room full of apathy. I knew we were in trouble when there was a new narrative introduced by Diaz. After the Bama game, that didn’t define us or our season; but, after the close call against App St, it shifted from “that’s what they do to teams” (9/11/21) to “It’s the Bama effect.” That is who r leader is, and his boss is twiddling his thumbs while his man-wife has his/er thumb up his ***. Which leads to:

There’s nothing exciting about this team b/c there’s no direction. I watched Pitt vs. WMU, UNC v UVA, Fresno v UCLA, Bama v UF…all exciting games. We’re flat; there’s nothing exciting from the defensive end, as we continually give up 400+, and we’re definitely not exciting on offense seeing all the drop balls, penalties, and ?able play calls.

The off season is always much more fun than the regular season, b/c at least in the off season, we can still dream before reality hits. My advice is stop drinking sugarless Kool-Aid, expecting that it magically is going to become sweet b/c it’s packaged different. Stop allowing ur hope to contribute & support this bull chit.

My last reminder is this:
By year 3, Shannon was 21-17
By year 3, Golden was 22-15
Right now Diaz is 15-12
He’s projecting like his predecessors, but unlike his predecessors, he was bought out of his contract ($4m) to come here & b/c of that, if he’s fired, the guy who was bamboozled into that deal, HAS to go. $16.3m spent in 3 yrs should yield better results than 15-12.

I mean, when you put it THAT way.... geez

Advertisement
"The excuses that were used was b/c ppl don’t want to be wrong, it’s human nature. We use excuses when hope is still invested in. If u went out on a limb to defend the hire, defend the coach, yet see everything contrary, then of course U’re going to hide behind excuses, b/c reality is much more grim."

Perfectly put.

I was guilty of doing this with Shannon, Golden and to a point, Richt.

I'm not doing this with Manny.

I didn't like the hire from the get-on and I was absolutely done with him after the FIU, Duke and Louisiana Tech skid year one.

He is a fraud that wants to be liked and accepted by players instead of feared and respected, like all good coaches. He's an amateur and a man-boy that is not head coaching material; his schtick wouldn't have even worked at Temple with their lowered expectations.

Miami needs to pull the trigger and can this guy immediately and to throw whatever it takes to get Mario Cristobal back here, as the sad fact is there are no other national name coaches who would ever take this job. Miami isn't a desirable gig or a good place to coach college football. The only type of guy that would want to be here is a native, a former player and someone who would want to put the program back on the map as an alum.

Outside of that, more low-rent up-and-comer types, or washed up retreads—this job sucks in the grand scheme of college football opportunities.

I saw James Franklin's name mentioned in a recent article—as if that guy would leave Happy Valley and 109,000 screaming fans, where he walks on water, to come coach to a half-full NFL stadium 20 minutes north of campus, while doing a weekly show from a dive bar in Coconut Grove with two dozen fans munching on chicken wings and talking about how great this program was back in the day.

It's Mario or bust for Miami. Stick a fork in the little oompa-loompa—he's done.

@apex_predator

Let me ask u a ?, since u brought up an uneven playing field in CFB, b/c u keep talking about some chit, I’m not.

We can all agree that Bama is king. We know their resources, we know their roster.

However, the debate keeps coming up about the reason Bama wins is b/c they out talent ppl. OK, that’s fair; let’s stick w/ that.

Explain how Wisconsin, where their HC makes far less $ than Harbaugh, have far less resources, and recruits at a much lower level than Michigan continues to body them?

Explain how a team like Iowa, can continue to compete w/ OSU?

Explain how a team like Liberty can beat a P5 school like VT?

How does a school like Fresno St give OU a scare & beat a top 15 team that have far greater resources & talent?

How does a school like Miami, who consistently have the best talent in our division, continue to get motor boated by teams w/ less talent?

How did Bama for all those yrs before Saban, w/ those resources, w/ their talent, still get shellacked by **** near everybody?

U’re premise sounds good, but it’s too simple. We saw Richt come in w/ the SAME TEAM as Golden & we immediately won 19 games in a two year window, winning a division & a bowl game (our best 2 yr stretch since joining the ACC) how?

I’m not arguing we should be on a Bama level, as a matter of fact, I’ve NEVER argued that. U have to crawl before u walk, but we’re not even crawling. That’s a big issue when u have a roster that avg. a .9000+ recruiting grade. We face not one team, sans Bama, who could say that this yr. YET, no matter the talent discrepancy, we play well below that.

So the point was, if we were going to pay $7.1m to retain Diaz, then we better had seen some results, and those results come from the teams we play who have way inferior talent than us.

You're trying to create a false choice between resources & coaching. It's not an either/or situation. The argument is what allows your program to maximize its chances of making the right coaching hire so that it can perform on par with its recruiting rankings, or even outperform them.

In order of most importance-

resources > coaching > talent

In CFB, there's a direct relationship between resource allocation & winning. Providing examples of Texas, Mich & Nebraska doesn't disprove this fact. If anything it proves that even if you spend as a program, there's no guarantee that you will make the right hire. But your chances improve exponentially if you do. Harbaugh at San Diego, Stanford, & with the 49ers was a savage. At Mich he's failed to live up to expectations, because there are many variables that contribute to whether a HC is successful or not. He's had to compete with Urban, and other established programs in the Big Ten, which has prevented his program from gaining momentum.

The 4 main sources of finance in CFB, are TV rights/deals, tickets, donor contributions, and state funding. MIA severely lags in 3 out of 4 of those areas. The difference between Mich, Mich St, Wisconsin, Iowa, & Iowa St financially is much less than it is between those programs & MIA. Which is the main problem.

That's why it has underperformed its recruiting rankings relative to teams even in its own division. In the last 15+ yrs Va.tech has had the best coaching & allocated the most resources so they've won the most in the coastal. MIA has more or less spent like a bottom feeder, so those are the results it has received. Recruiting base/rankings can't offset that. This program spent the most under Richt, so it won the most during his tenure. That's not a coincidence. The reason why he ultimately failed to meet expectations, actually had more to do with MIA, than him. This program's administration couldn't hold him accountable, so one of the preconditions of his hiring was to hand him carte blanche control and allow him to hire his son for a position he wasn't qualified for. Did you notice how he never dared to do that at UGA. Why is that?

Thanks Thank You GIF by BET Awards

Advertisement
You're trying to create a false choice between resources & coaching. It's not an either/or situation. The argument is what allows your program to maximize its chances of making the right coaching hire so that it can perform on par with its recruiting rankings, or even outperform them.

In order of most importance-

resources > coaching > talent

In CFB, there's a direct relationship between resource allocation & winning. Providing examples of Texas, Mich & Nebraska doesn't disprove this fact. If anything it proves that even if you spend as a program, there's no guarantee that you will make the right hire. But your chances improve exponentially if you do. Harbaugh at San Diego, Stanford, & with the 49ers was a savage. At Mich he's failed to live up to expectations, because there are many variables that contribute to whether a HC is successful or not. He's had to compete with Urban, and other established programs in the Big Ten, which has prevented his program from gaining momentum.

The 4 main sources of finance in CFB, are TV rights/deals, tickets, donor contributions, and state funding. MIA severely lags in 3 out of 4 of those areas. The difference between Mich, Mich St, Wisconsin, Iowa, & Iowa St financially is much less than it is between those programs & MIA. Which is the main problem.

That's why it has underperformed its recruiting rankings relative to teams even in its own division. In the last 15+ yrs Va.tech has had the best coaching & allocated the most resources so they've won the most in the coastal. MIA has more or less spent like a bottom feeder, so those are the results it has received. Recruiting base/rankings can't offset that. This program spent the most under Richt, so it won the most during his tenure. That's not a coincidence. The reason why he ultimately failed to meet expectations, actually had more to do with MIA, than him. This program's administration couldn't hold him accountable, so one of the preconditions of his hiring was to hand him carte blanche control and allow him to hire his son for a position he wasn't qualified for. Did you notice how he never dared to do that at UGA. Why is that?

L-O-L

Dude, U’re all over the place. Ppl who usually are contrarians are.

Let me pull u in this hot tub time machine, since obviously u don’t recall wtf u post:

In another thread, u know, the thread of u providing “highly classified” graphs and chit to help us “mongloid” fans to understand that’s it’s b/c of lack of resources that we’ve made the hires we have, and that’s why we can’t compete w/ the Alabama’s of the world. So myself, along w/ a hoard of other posters started to rattle off tons of schools who have more resources than not only us, but also Bama, and we listed them by failures. The fact of the matter is, majority of the schools who r dripping w/ resources are mediocre teams, so this false narrative that u continue to post is being debunked by 75% of the CFB landscape.

The 2nd bull shi…..I mean argument that u made, which I’m not sure who even brought this up besides urself, was that we can’t compete w/ schools who hire coaches making $8 - $10m b/c we can’t afford such coaches. My DIRECT counter argument was none of the coaches making that type of money, w/ the exception of Harbaugh, started off that way, and I used Dabo as an example. I could’ve used Saban as an example too (since his first contract was $4m).

What u fail to realize is that collegiate sports is ALL about the coaching & the AD. Primarily it’s the coaching. If Miami was truly lacking resources, then our AD wouldn’t have fenced $7.1m to get Diaz. That, in itself, is evidence of not a lack of resources but a lack of leadership. U continue to try to tow the line, w/ ur toe on the line, using the lack of resource argument as a smoke screen. There are G5 programs that are ran much better than Miami w/ far less resources, whose coaches are making far less money than Diaz. On the flip side, there are programs w/ far greater resources, w/ coaches making far more money and are fairing just as poor, if not worst, under the circumstances. The two are not synonymous w/ one another.

However, ur continuance to peddle this argument shows ur lack of awareness in the realm of collegiate sports. Duke became Duke in basketball AFTER Coach K. Coach K enters, resources becomes plentiful. Clemson became Clemson AFTER Dabo. Dabo enters, resources become plentiful. This new version of Bama became Bama AFTER Saban. Saban enters, resources become plentiful. The U became The U AFTER Schnelly. Schnelly enters, resources became plentiful, and it kept growing w/ Johnson, with Erickson, w/ Butch, and then it went stagnant. None of those coaches were making the type of money their peers were making at OU, Nebraska, Michigan & our resources weren’t on their levels then, just like it’s not today; yet, we smoked all of them w/ our under paid coaches.

The point is, CFB is like an independent agency; if u leave it in the hands of a competent leader, it will flourish. If u Fck up & leave it in the hands of dummies, it does not matter how much resource u have, the company will fail.

Now before u go on misquoting me & chit, I AM NOT SAYING RESOURCES ARE NOT IMPORTANT, B/C THEY ARE. That’s in life in general; but in the sport of college athletics, if u can’t lead, motivate, coach, put ur players in the best position, or have a competent dept to support, it does not matter if ur resources is the equivalent to Ft Knox…it does not matter if u have a top 5 recruiting class every yr, u will fail. Miami is failing b/c of incompetence, not resources.

Last edited:
He was on the forums the whole time here he knew exactly what to say. @Go Canes!! Was Diaz.

Ain't fool my *** I see through these types....I see through most types

You're claiming I'm the football coach at UM while simultaneously bragging about being too smart to be fooled.

I second that. But dude i was donating 100 a month to the program.
I still watch the games and root for the team but I have teenage kids myself now and Im not wasting moments with them for an organization that doesn't care about winning for Miami. Thats the biggest problem from Coaches on down, no one give a **** about winning in a Miami uniform.

Advertisement
This is why i don't get the we need couple more recruiting classes and blah blah. We are complaining about LBs, look who we got committed, there is no help in sight.

You can be an average coach and great recruiter and succeed, you can also flip that. What you cant be is just bad at either. And Diaz seems to be bad at both.

L-O-L

Let me pull u in this hot tub time machine, since obviously u don’t recall wtf u post:

In another thread, u know, the thread of u providing “highly classified” graphs and chit to help us “mongloid” fans to understand that’s it’s b/c of lack of resources that we’ve made the hires we have, and that’s why we can’t compete w/ the Alabama’s of the world. So myself, along w/ a hoard of other posters started to rattle off tons of schools who have more resources than not only us, but also Bama, and we listed them by failures. The fact of the matter is, majority of the schools who r dripping w/ resources are mediocre teams, so this false narrative that u continue to post is being debunked by 75% of the CFB landscape.

The 2nd bull shi…..I mean argument that u made, which I’m not sure who even brought this up besides urself, was that we can’t compete w/ schools who hire coaches making $8 - $10m b/c we can’t afford such coaches. My DIRECT counter argument was none of the coaches making that type of money, w/ the exception of Harbaugh, started off that way, and I used Dabo as an example. I could’ve used Saban as an example too (since his first contract was $4m).

What u fail to realize is that collegiate sports is ALL about the coaching & the AD. Primarily it’s the coaching. If Miami was truly lacking resources, then our AD wouldn’t have fenced $7.1m to get Diaz. That, in itself, is evidence of not a lack of resources but a lack of leadership. U continue to try to toe the line & the resource argument is a smoke screen. There are G5 programs that are ran much better than Miami w/ far less resources, whose coaches are making far less money than Diaz. On the flip side, there are programs w/ far greater resources w/ coaches making far more money and are fairing just as poor, if not worst under the circumstances. The two are not synonymous w/ one another.

However, ur continuance to peddle this argument shows ur lack of awareness in the realm of collegiate sports. Duke became Duke in basketball AFTER Coach K. Coach K enters, resources becomes plentiful. Clemson became Clemson AFTER Dabo. Dabo enters, resources become plentiful. This new version of Bama became Bama AFTER Saban. Saban enters, resources become plentiful. The U became the U AFTER Schnelly. Schnelly enters, resources became plentiful, and it kept growing w/ Johnson, with Erickson, w/ Butch, and then it went stagnant. None of those coaches were making the money their peers were making at OU, Nebraska, Michigan & our resources weren’t on their levels then, just like it’s not today, yet we smoked all of them w/ our under paid coaches.

The point is, CFB is like an independent agency; if u leave it in the hands of a competent leader, it will flourish. If u Fck up & leave it in the hands of dummies, it does not matter how much resource u have, the company will fail.

Now before u go on & misquoting me & chit, I AM NOT SAYING RESOURCES ARE NOT IMPORTANT, B/C THEY ARE. That’s in life in general; but in the sport of college athletics, if u can’t lead, motivate, coach, put ur players in the best position, or have a competent dept to support, it does not matter if ur resources is the equivalent to Ft Knox…it does not matter if u have a top 5 recruiting class every yr, u will fail. Miami is failing b/c of incompetence, not resources.
Cat Read GIF

JFC - only 5 more chapters to go before I finish reading your post, Relly 😂😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
L-O-L

What u fail to realize is that collegiate sports is ALL about the coaching & the AD. Primarily it’s the coaching. If Miami was truly lacking resources, then our AD wouldn’t have fenced $7.1m to get Diaz. That, in itself, is evidence of not a lack of resources but a lack of leadership. U continue to try to toe the line & the resource argument is a smoke screen. There are G5 programs that are ran much better than Miami w/ far less resources, whose coaches are making far less money than Diaz. On the flip side, there are programs w/ far greater resources w/ coaches making far more money and are fairing just as poor, if not worst under the circumstances. The two are not synonymous w/ one another.

However, ur continuance to peddle this argument shows ur lack of awareness in the realm of collegiate sports. Duke became Duke in basketball AFTER Coach K. Coach K enters, resources becomes plentiful. Clemson became Clemson AFTER Dabo. Dabo enters, resources become plentiful. This new version of Bama became Bama AFTER Saban. Saban enters, resources become plentiful. The U became The U AFTER Schnelly. Schnelly enters, resources became plentiful, and it kept growing w/ Johnson, with Erickson, w/ Butch, and then it went stagnant. None of those coaches were making the type of money their peers were making at OU, Nebraska, Michigan & our resources weren’t on their levels then, just like it’s not today; yet, we smoked all of them w/ our under paid coaches.

Now before u go on misquoting me & chit, I AM NOT SAYING RESOURCES ARE NOT IMPORTANT, B/C THEY ARE. That’s in life in general; but in the sport of college athletics, if u can’t lead, motivate, coach, put ur players in the best position, or have a competent dept to support, it does not matter if ur resources is the equivalent to Ft Knox…it does not matter if u have a top 5 recruiting class every yr, u will fail. Miami is failing b/c of incompetence, not resources.
Can someone please throw the **** towel?

I can't believe you're doubling down on this position, and choosing to die on this hill of all things. All I can say is wow. Just wow

You're once again trying to change the argument. I never said that higher spending GUARANTEES the program will make the right hire. Only that it improves the likelihood & probability of it happening. This is so obvious and apparent in cfb that I can't even believe someone needs to explain this to you. Yes, you can theoretically make the "right" hire by constantly going bargain bin shopping, but what's the likelihood of that happening? You really think its equal to a program that is willing to spend whatever it takes?? You can theoretically also go down to the local 7-11 and win a million off a scratch-off, too. But should you expect that, and quit your day job? My whole pt is because CFB is on a unleveled playing field, every fanbase can't have the same expectations.

This is just more fiction, and revisionist history on your part. Because you cling to outliers, like a patient does to life support, it provides you with a glimmer of hope that this program can hire the next Saban, irrespective of whether it continues to go bargain bin shopping. Yes, Saban made $4m during his 1st contract @ Bama, but adjusted for inflation that same contract today would be worth $7m. He was one of the highest paid HCs back in 07' too! Even a cursory glance at his Wikipedia pg would of revealed this to you, but I know you're not really a fan of facts, so... The same goes for all of the other respected coaches in CFB-Meyer, Fisher, etc. Even the team this program just lost to, is led by a top 15 highest paid HC, so the expectation we should've beat them is in itself insane. But lets say for argument's sake your premise is true, that programs in college are organically built by the AD & HC. Don't you think it would be easier to accomplish this feat at a higher resourced program, than a lower one? Even if this program found the next Dabo, he wouldn't be able to emulate the same level of success here. This program's budget, facilities, fan support, all severely lag the competition.

How can collegiate sports be ALL about coaching & the AD, when it's defined by an unleveled playing field? This makes absolutely no sense. Yes, this program paid $7.1 to retain Diaz, but you have to put that into proper context. It came with the stipulation of the 41st highest base salary, mickey mouse amateur hr staff on defense, lower buyout clause, etc. I keep telling you to stop focusing on things that are trivial, because it's preventing you from seeing the forest for the trees. Yes, there are G5 programs better run than MIA. But, they don't have less resources than MIA, and that's the problem.

However, ur continuance to peddle this argument shows ur lack of awareness in the realm of collegiate sports. Duke became Duke in basketball AFTER Coach K. Coach K enters, resources becomes plentiful. Clemson became Clemson AFTER Dabo. Dabo enters, resources become plentiful. This new version of Bama became Bama AFTER Saban. Saban enters, resources become plentiful. The U became the U AFTER Schnelly. Schnelly enters, resources became plentiful, and it kept growing w/ Johnson, with Erickson, w/ Butch, and then it went stagnant.

Coach K, is not relevant to this discussion, so put that back in your vault.

I don't understand what you're trying to argue here. Obviously, program success leads to higher revenue. The question is, can this program hire the best coaches because it can offer them the highest salaries, or allow them to become one of the best, because it provides them the necessary support & infrastructure..ie Dabo? The answer to both of those questions is a resounding NO. Thats not even disputable at this pt. If you think otherwise you're just lying to yourself, so you can pathetically drag yourself to this forum day after day. Smh

I think you're giving Schnelly way too much credit for building this program. As I've tried to explain to you numerous times before, there was way more parity in CFB back then, and the difference between the highest revenue earners and lowest wasn't as pronounced as it is today. That's why this program could afford to maintain Independent status. Do you think this program could afford to do that today? I think you & me both know the answer to that question. For Christ sakes man, stop living in the 80's! There exists a different world today. MJ, Madonna, Prince, U2, & Springsteen are no longer the hottest artists of the decade.

Miami is failing b/c of incompetence, not resources.

Sadly, that's the comforting narrative you, and the morons who march lockstep with what you're saying, are going to have to tell yourselves, until you're finally on your deathbeds, with even fewer marbles rolling around in your head.

This program is a mom & pop shop, trying to compete with Amazon & Walmart. Think about how delusional you have to be to think that's even possible. JFC

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back