Allison transferring

Didn't dmoney already vouch for dee, come on now...

I vouched for [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] and still do.

You don't need any other co-signer.

show me

show you where I vouched for him? fvck it will take some digging but I will. Plenty of people here read the post.

Here it is:

More fake insder BS. However you could be right.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

There isn't a more cynical porster on these boreds than myself. I was as critical of [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] 's claims as anyone. So he sent me a PM and wanted to meet up and chat. Since he wasn't down for mat drills at the Y we met at Rao's (private table behind the kitchen) so we could chat and I could suss him out.

After that conversation I can without hesitation put the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] stamp of authenticity on [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

He is the goods. We are actually lucky he's here.

Yall can keep hatin' but he doesn't even post 10% of the info that he has on here.

Did dmoney and pete really vouch for him if they did I stand corrected but he is batting like 3 for 30 but its spring training so

Advertisement
Oh look guys another delusional "bro, we good with 2 rbs bro" "bro, fvck having a senior QB come back to lead this team bro" "a 170lb true freshman QB is going to be great bro"

Any valid criticism on the program and this board goes into full sob mode. It takes the 4th year of Golden's tenure for guys like you to see what's happening

Valid criticism is deserved, I've given Rick plenty of it especially regarding his playcalling and offensive approach since it resulted in L's during the L streak last year.

Your pvssy lips are flapping about shīt basically out of his control. The 3rd/4th string QB deciding to transfer because he couldn't and wouldn't keep up and/or had accuracy issues.

Somebody whose trajectory looked like it was going to be way down at the end of the bench, and you're hyperventilating like you need smelling salts and a fainting couch like some chick.

It's more than Allison, the fact that you don't get that from what I've been saying is unsettling. And furthermore, yes, I'd argue a highly touted redshirt freshman just off completing his first year at the school is an asset that could prove itself in the future. Whether it be by actually starting or building depth at the position and enhancing competition -- all things legit programs have at virtually every position.

But go ahead, be Mr. Critical, but at the same time see nothing wrong with the fact that Kaaya left to be a 5th round pick, Yearby left to go undrafted, and Gus and Allison transferred.

Remind me again, what are the two positions that have the biggest question marks/concerns heading into next season?

Straw man arguments.

Tell me what Rick could have done to convince a 3rd/4th stringer, that was going to sit on the bench but wanted to play, to stay.

Kaaya was leaving no matter what. If you don't get that, or the influence his handlers and advisors had, you're as dumb as your posts.

Yearby and Gus same thing as Allison, they wanted reps they weren't going to get. Yearby had money pressures as well. Gus wasn't going to get reps and he didn't want to sit around hoping Walton got injured.

But ignore those reasons and ask yourself what program in any sports, at any level, doesn't have significant turnover within 12-18 months of the new regime. Sometimes it's at positions you wouldn't want it to happen at, but it's normal and to be expected. If you've followed sports at all, using your male brain, rather than your female hormones, you would know this.

Significant turnover after a coaching change comes with weeding out the players who won't contribute to the new system. When you finally wipe Richt's **** from your eyes you'll see that everyone but Allison would've contributed next year. And thanks for the generic reasons why they left, really compelling stuff, but there are a **** load of head coaches out there that faced with the same predicament would've done anything it takes to get guys to stay and would've got the job done. So going a whopping 0 for 4 is almost as pathetic as your internet tough guy act.

Last edited:
Most people on this board only care about this because Allison was a 4 star recruit. He's done nothing at UM for the team to actually miss. Not saying I'm happy, but it seems to me like all we actually lost was a body.....good luck to him

Advertisement

show me

show you where I vouched for him? fvck it will take some digging but I will. Plenty of people here read the post.

Here it is:

Hear ye! Hear ye!

There isn't a more cynical porster on these boreds than myself. I was as critical of [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] 's claims as anyone. So he sent me a PM and wanted to meet up and chat. Since he wasn't down for mat drills at the Y we met at Rao's (private table behind the kitchen) so we could chat and I could suss him out.

After that conversation I can without hesitation put the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] stamp of authenticity on [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

Yall can keep hatin' but he doesn't even post 10% of the info that he has on here.

Did dmoney and pete really vouch for him if they did I stand corrected but he is batting like 3 for 30 but its spring training so
Yeah cane dynasty I think he said he met up with him or something like that a few months back

He was a pocket passer and Richt is NOT going in that direction! Period. Not beating out Malik and Evan....says all that needs to be said. He was back up at best..Golden Era is fading fast..how is that a bad thing? It's not rocket science.
Btw someone needs to tell the Noles and Gators to shut the fk up on twitter! Just saying

But I was told by certain people that he wasn't a bust? The same geniuses that think Rosier and Shirreifs are good, despite every evidence to the contrary

You know who you are

why not go after Zaire?? whats the downside? He's probably better than Rosier and Sheirrifs, and doesn't hurt our numbers cause he's a grad transfer. He knows how to run the RPO and is more athletic than any QB we have...

I saw on the Gayturd board that Zaire is considering transferring to Harvard.

Advertisement
Oh look guys another delusional "bro, we good with 2 rbs bro" "bro, fvck having a senior QB come back to lead this team bro" "a 170lb true freshman QB is going to be great bro"

Any valid criticism on the program and this board goes into full sob mode. It takes the 4th year of Golden's tenure for guys like you to see what's happening

Valid criticism is deserved, I've given Rick plenty of it especially regarding his playcalling and offensive approach since it resulted in L's during the L streak last year.

Your pvssy lips are flapping about shīt basically out of his control. The 3rd/4th string QB deciding to transfer because he couldn't and wouldn't keep up and/or had accuracy issues.

Somebody whose trajectory looked like it was going to be way down at the end of the bench, and you're hyperventilating like you need smelling salts and a fainting couch like some chick.

It's more than Allison, the fact that you don't get that from what I've been saying is unsettling. And furthermore, yes, I'd argue a highly touted redshirt freshman just off completing his first year at the school is an asset that could prove itself in the future. Whether it be by actually starting or building depth at the position and enhancing competition -- all things legit programs have at virtually every position.

But go ahead, be Mr. Critical, but at the same time see nothing wrong with the fact that Kaaya left to be a 5th round pick, Yearby left to go undrafted, and Gus and Allison transferred.

Remind me again, what are the two positions that have the biggest question marks/concerns heading into next season?

Straw man arguments.

Tell me what Rick could have done to convince a 3rd/4th stringer, that was going to sit on the bench but wanted to play, to stay.

Kaaya was leaving no matter what. If you don't get that, or the influence his handlers and advisors had, you're as dumb as your posts.

Yearby and Gus same thing as Allison, they wanted reps they weren't going to get. Yearby had money pressures as well. Gus wasn't going to get reps and he didn't want to sit around hoping Walton got injured.

But ignore those reasons and ask yourself what program in any sports, at any level, doesn't have significant turnover within 12-18 months of the new regime. Sometimes it's at positions you wouldn't want it to happen at, but it's normal and to be expected. If you've followed sports at all, using your male brain, rather than your female hormones, you would know this.

Significant turnover after a coaching change comes with weeding out the players who won't contribute to the new system. When you finally wipe Richt's **** from your eyes you'll see that everyone but Allison would've contributed next year. And thanks for the generic reasons why they left, really compelling stuff, but there are a **** load of head coaches out there that faced with the same predicament would've done anything it takes to get guys to stay and would've got the job done. So going a whopping 0 for 4 is almost as pathetic as your internet tough guy act.

Yearby has two kids and needs the $$. He also saw recognized he would be no better than the 3rd back behind Walton and Homer, so he made a business decision. Don't see how that one is on CMR.

Allison ended Spring as the 3rd QB and was going to end up no better than 4th on the depth chart come Summer. If he was talented enough to be a real loss, the staff would have him higher on the depth chart. This happens every year with guys who are highly recruited and don't live up to expectations... they leave for other programs. It's not necessarily a bad thing, and frankly the only person who could have done anything to prevent this is Allison -- by being better.

Kaaya and Gus should have arguably stayed, but Gus was going to be the 3rd back and wanted to get some PT, and I think Kaaya saw this 2017 QB draft class as fairly weak while the 2018 potential QB class looks quite strong (potentially, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, Mason Rudolph, and Josh Rosen). Of the two, the one that's hardest to justify is Gus leaving. The staff knows they could have potentially done more at the end of last season to keep Gus happy, and that's a position where the loss of quality depth may hurt us.

Anybody think about this: Richt lets people transfer to whichever school best suits them...he doesn't block certain schools...could UF be after Allison? Could you imagine playing against him next year?

It goes to show that it's very difficult to project what a high school QB will do in college. You got people on this board that think Perry is a luck to have the job before having a single workout with the team.

Advertisement
Talked to him a bit this morning, didn't get into too much detail but we got pretty close this past year when he was scout team QB. I wish he was staying but support what he thinks is best. I think he can be a very good QB for someone if he gets into the right system. I'd like to see him in an air raid or an offense with quick simple reads. Overall he's a great kid, just doesn't work out for everyone

If he ends up on Gruden's QB camp, laughing it up with Chucky saying he transferred because 20% of the plays he was to run were RPO, let's hope you're his agent as he goes into the draft...

He can't sell a guy on competing for the starting job? If not for this year next year? He can't get creative enough with a pitch to have him stay when for the sake of depth we really need him?

Richt has lost 4 players this year that were absolute position of need. I'm beginning to see a pattern.

Pattern I am noticing is that these were all guys recruited by the last coach and were falling in the depth charts

What depth chart were the RB's falling behind? The other guys recruited by the same coach as walton and homer?

The four guys that could've stayed another year, now five with Jack, we lost this offseason were needed. Regardless if it was because they could contribute or they were just needed for depth.

yes, those guys. They were falling in the charts not getting enough playing time for a variety of reasons and I suspect did not feel any sense of loyalty to Richt. And just so you know Walton WAS recruited by Richt.

Gus and Yearby were falling in the depth chart? By falling do you mean ahead of Homer? And if you honestly think A. Yearby isn't currently better than Homer and B. losing those guys is no biggie than I don't know what to tell you.

Yearby got less burn as the season went on. He became a liability in pass protection, and Gus was just an after thought in the backfield. Whether you want to say that is dropping in the depth chart or not fact remains they were counted on less and less. Homer's offer list was probably just as good or better than any of those guys. Whether he ends up with a better career than them I don't know. But fact is they are gone with Richt's blessings and doubt they will be missed that much since they were getting minimal play to begin with.

I called it a few months ago and got clowned. Either Perry or Allison wouldn't stick around. Even if Allison won the job this year and we RS Perry, coaches were talking about Perry as the next Watson. So that means that Allison loses the job his junior (or rs sophomore?) year. Writing was on the wall. This actually works out in terms of minimizing friction if Perry wins job outright this year (which I think he will). Sitkowski comes in next year, gets RS, Perry in all likelihood goes three and out, Sitkowski (or another highly rated QB) is 100% ready to step in without missing a beat. Sherriffs is the consummate backup, by all accounts he will be a game manager that lets the D do its thing, which is what we'll need if our primary playmaking QB goes down.

Advertisement
Talked to him a bit this morning, didn't get into too much detail but we got pretty close this past year when he was scout team QB. I wish he was staying but support what he thinks is best. I think he can be a very good QB for someone if he gets into the right system. I'd like to see him in an air raid or an offense with quick simple reads. Overall he's a great kid, just doesn't work out for everyone

If he ends up on Gruden's QB camp, laughing it up with Chucky saying he transferred because 20% of the plays he was to run were RPO, let's hope you're his agent as he goes into the draft...

haha i've talked about it with him multiple times before, hopefully it works out

Anybody think about this: Richt lets people transfer to whichever school best suits them...he doesn't block certain schools...could UF be after Allison? Could you imagine playing against him next year?

Well our defense has practice picking him off so... eh

It goes to show that it's very difficult to project what a high school QB will do in college. You got people on this board that think Perry is a luck to have the job before having a single workout with the team.

I need to see him in one college game..........just ONE GAME before I believe the HS hype. Conversely, before I give up completely on Rosier, I need to see him play bad in one game....just ONE GAME. Like I don't believe that every HS hype translates to college success I don't believe being a Green Tree All American translates to performance in real games situations.

show me

Here it is:

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Wasn't Brooklyn the one who originally broke the aqm/grace situation? I may be wrong but I thought that was him and Pete verified it saying he has good sources.

Advertisement
Back