Allison destroying the USF 7 on 7 tournament

I'm just hoping he ends up with a frame that can handle at least 25 more lbs. More than plenty of time obviously but the only non-awesome thing noticeable about The Jack Attack is how skinny he is.

Can't wait to see Jack Attack on Offense and then watch Shaq Attaq on Defense...

Advertisement
Can't wait to see Jack Attack on Offense and then watch Shaq Attaq on Defense...

Ring this bell to start the Jack Attack?

319.gif

Love how some people like to over analyze. What jackass thinks that a highly prized prospect and commitment will not spend the next 2 years working out and putting on weight! This kid certainly realizes and been told he needs to bulk up! You ain't adding noting by stating the obvious. Just hate I didn't know about the 7 on 7 at my Alma mater.

Love how some people like to over analyze. What jackass thinks that a highly prized prospect and commitment will not spend the next 2 years working out and putting on weight! This kid certainly realizes and been told he needs to bulk up! You ain't adding noting by stating the obvious. Just hate I didn't know about the 7 on 7 at my Alma mater.

You overanalyzed my remark, Sport.

Advertisement
I'm just hoping he ends up with a frame that can handle at least 25 more lbs. More than plenty of time obviously but the only non-awesome thing noticeable about The Jack Attack is how skinny he is.

How much did Dorsey weigh?

Seems like we had a couple skinny QBs bring home NCs. I would be more worried if he was stupid or like video games to much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back