Allison destroying the USF 7 on 7 tournament

I'm just hoping he ends up with a frame that can handle at least 25 more lbs. More than plenty of time obviously but the only non-awesome thing noticeable about The Jack Attack is how skinny he is.

Advertisement
316.gif

Really liking this 2016 class

Advertisement
I'm just hoping he ends up with a frame that can handle at least 25 more lbs. More than plenty of time obviously but the only non-awesome thing noticeable about The Jack Attack is how skinny he is.

Remember he is going into his Junior year of high school.

Dorsey was 200 at UM then supposedly gained like 20lbs in the NFL. I'm not concerned as Allison is apparently 180 now. Just saying that in the age of where a lot of these high school kids already look like grown men that the only negative that Allison appeared to have now was his weight. As was mentioned, I'll take that as the biggest concern for a high school junior QB any day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surprised no one has said ******* Jack. lol IDK, maybe Captain Jack or Wolfman Jack...But no way people are going to want him to be known with the nickname Jack the Ripper.

Good God, you are worried about the kid's weight as a 16 yr old incoming junior in HS?

And Dorsey weighed 200 lbs as a SENIOR at UM. When he came to UM as a Frosh he weighed 160 lbs soaking wet...

Dorsey was 200 at UM then supposedly gained like 20lbs in the NFL. I'm not concerned as Allison is apparently 180 now. Just saying that in the age of where a lot of these high school kids already look like grown men that the only negative that Allison appeared to have now was his weight. As was mentioned, I'll take that as the biggest concern for a high school junior QB any day.

How much did Dorsey weigh?

How much did Jacory weigh? not trying to start anything but its easy to pick out the anomaly. It shouldnt be a concern as most know he is 16-17yrs old but not all kids get to 220. Gaining weight and strength will be a priority for this kid over the next few years. Those throws werent fifty yard bombs and he appeared to be putting max effort into the throw. just an observation. he must be good as teams are recruiting him.

Advertisement
Al is assembling an insane 7 on 7 club. How many times did Allison get cracked in the during that game of tag?

Forget the 7 v 7 ballet. Check out his junior year highlights. Kid stands tall and takes the hit while still delivering money passes.

Good God, you are worried about the kid's weight as a 16 yr old incoming junior in HS?

And Dorsey weighed 200 lbs as a SENIOR at UM. When he came to UM as a Frosh he weighed 160 lbs soaking wet...

I wouldn't even call it a concern at this point. I was just saying that's the ONLY thing even remotely negative that sticks out about him right now....as a high school junior. Again, not worried about Allison. Was only pointing it out to point out that it's the ONLY negative I personally see.

Japicky was also listed as around 200lbs....and always came off to me as afraid of contact or at least not prone to run when he should've. Kenny also was barely touched his entire career with that freakin' legendary o-line so I wouldn't use his frame as an optimal example

Nonetheless, don't mistake me for a moper. I love Allison's potential.

Advertisement
Back